Organized and dependable candidate successful at managing multiple priorities while maintaining a strong work ethic and exhibiting a positive attitude. Willingness to take on added responsibilities to meet team goals.
NUR 335 Medical Surgical 1 Clinical Experience, Virtually Fall 2020
- Demonstrates accurate and appropriate knowledge and integrates knowledge with skills an d attitudes
- Apply principles of pathophysiology to the therapeutic management of adult elderly patients with alterations in physiological integrity.
NUR 383: Patient-centered care: Behavioral Health Nursing Fall 2020
- Describe the role of advocacy in the management of patients with alterations in behavioral health.
- Identify the health care beliefs, traditions, and practices that influence health behaviors.
NUR 343 Patient Centered Care: Adult/ Elderly II Clinical Experience at South Miami Hospital Spring 2021
- Use critical reasoning and evidence-based interventions to design a patient centered plan of nursing care.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with all members of the health care team
NUR 416: Family-centered care: Mother/Baby & Women's Health Nursing Clinical Experience Virtually Spring 2021
- Recognize the role of the nurse as an advocate for vulnerable groups.
- Employ health promotion, risk reduction, and disease prevention strategies in the care of women, infants and their families.
NUR 418: Family- Centered Care: Parent/Child Nursing Clinical Experience Virtually Spring 2021
- Apply concepts of growth and development, well child care, heredity and psychosocial factors, to the pediatric population
- Employ health promotion, risk reduction, and disease prevention strategies in the care of pediatric patients and their families.
NUR 432: High Acuity Nursing of the Adult Clinical Experience at South Miami Hospital
- Apply clinical reasoning and evidence-based interventions when caring for diverse critically ill patients and families.
- Explain the role of the nurse in emergency preparedness and disaster management.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: