Driven Registered Nurse with 10 years of experience in providing individualized patient care. Committed to delivering best-in-class patient care through effective education and counseling. Proven in leadership to increase and enhance patient care, satisfaction and streamlining safety protocols for comprehensive patient care. Supportive of coworkers and assisting with patient care needs as well as serving as a resource to them at all times. Strong knowledge of hospital departments and a good working relationship with Physicians of all disciplinary. Strong skill set for patient care as well as independently caring for critical care patients and prioritizing needs. Experienced nursing professional bringing demonstrated clinical expertise, leadership skills and technical knowledge. Proficient in updating charts, monitoring medications and working with multidisciplinary teams to optimize patient care. Quality-driven and efficient with strong interpersonal abilities.
· Demonstrated problem solving ability utilizing analytical skills in order to process and interpret data from multiple sources.
· Directed applicable issues and questions to the appropriate level and area within the department.
· Managed 30+ direct reports and ensured all regulatory standards were met on a clinical and non-clinical level
· Oversaw the assessment and evaluation of members' needs and requirements, to achieve and/or maintain optimal wellness state by guiding members/families toward and facilitate interaction with resources appropriate for the care and wellbeing of members
· Consistently recognized, promoted, and delivered quality customer service to ensure accomplishment of departmental and government goals
· Organized, interpreted, and formulated reference documents used within the department and throughout the company.
· Supported and participated in process and quality improvement initiatives
Job Titles Held: