Account Manager with more than 10 years of sales, marketing, account management, contracting, and budgeting experience. Desire to increase business opportunities through outstanding sales marketing initiatives, effective communication skills and a dedication to relationship building and customer service. Looking for an Account Executive position where hard work and dedication will be highly valued.
· of largest US travel host agency and increased agency sales from $100,000 to $4 million.
· Negotiated annual marketing contracts, tactics and managed a budget of $150,000.
· Marketing specialists for creation and delivering of B2C tactics, editing content email campaigns and website updates accounts.
· Lead generation for Field Sales team from National and Home-Based Account conferences.
· Grew customer base by facilitating market research to formulate new brand strategies.
· Created and implemented Secondary Phone Field program to increase sales with independent contractors across the US.
· Exceeded Home-Based Sales Goal 6 years in a row with an increase of 10% YOY.
· Assisted with account management of 10 National Accounts to increase brand awareness and sales.
· Managed 25 yearly conferences, trade shows and events for 50-2500+ attendees to increase sales and brand awareness.
· Fostered relationships with customers to expand customer base and enhance loyalty and retention.
· Exceeded National Account sales goal 5 years in a row with an increase of 5% YOY.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: