Results-oriented leader with over ten years of experience managing high-performing teams in demanding and ambiguous environments. Demonstrated expertise in mentoring and encouraging team members to meet and exceed company goals, built throughout an illustrious 20-year military career. Strong background in problem-solving, communication, process improvement, and maintaining compliance. Highly-motivated toward organizational achievement and ready to take on a challenging role as an Amazon Area Manager.
• Led and mentored 236 employees; guided team to Air Force Team Excellence Award, Air Force Outstanding Unit Award, and two Aircraft Maintenance Unit of Year Awards.
• Enforced culture of quality/safety, designed robust inspection program; drove historical high 96% quality assurance pass rate on 12,000 task evaluations.
• Expertly managed completion of four multi-billion dollar projects, 186 process improvement efforts; founded Air Force's first Joint Strike Fighter Operational Test Organization.
• Trained, organized, and equipped staff with adequate resources; resolved employee constraints/conflicts, administered discipline/counseling appropriately.
• Managed 4,000 assets and 68 programs including safety, hazardous materials, security, and OSHA; ensured 100% compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
• Oversaw organization's training/development program, evaluated employee skills/abilities; designed comprehensive training program, reduced employee qualification time by 58%.
• Assessed employee work performance and provided feedback/counseling; addressed strength/weakness and encouraged personal/professional development.
• Directed maintenance operations on twelve aircraft worth $960 million; drove highest performance metrics in Combat Air Force for eight consecutive months.
• Supervised seventy-two employees across three shifts, maintained twenty-four aircraft worth $2.4 billion; guided team's Squadron of Year (2011, 2013), Aircraft Maintenance Unit of Year (2012, 2015, 2016), and Air Force Outstanding Unit of Year (2017) wins.
• Enforced strict adherence to/compliance with work policies, management procedures, and safety programs.
• Oversaw work-center administration, manning, performance, welfare, and discipline; applied conflict resolution, problem solving, interpersonal communications, and leadership tactics.
• Trained, equipped, and motivated employees to meet organization objectives; acquired resources to meet evolving requirements and minimize constraints.
• Monitored/evaluated employee skills, performance, and growth; provided feedback/counseling to encourage continual progress.
• Reinforced safety, reliability, and quality control methods in fast-paced and challenging environments; facilitated organization's Safety Achievement Award.
• Managed thirteen work center programs, 430 equipment worth $11.2 million; aced Inspector General/Logistics Compliance Assessment Program Inspections.
• Organized and led work-center training/development plan; reduced process failures by 60%, achieved organizational best 97% quality assurance pass rate.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: