Educated full time student and Agricultural Worker accustomed to performing tasks in varied weather. Proficient in tilling soil, seeding, and irrigation systems as necessary to provide grass for horses to graze in open pastures. Well-developed skills for face-to-face discussions about barn maintenance, and conditions of equine livestock. Keenly knowledgeable of operating farm equipment, treating animal injuries, and problem-solving.
· Verified monetary aid upon interacting and participating in Texas A&M Student Prospective Center (Houston, TX) socials, trips, and events.
Mentee August 2017 – January 2018
· I participated in an organized mentee and mentor social group partaking in fun social events to enhance the college experience.
Mentor March 2018 – May 2020
· I acted as a positive guiding source to incoming minority freshmen by aiding in their help of schoolwork, life experiences, and social activities.
· I was actively apart of a student organization where we positively impacted the community while creating an enthusiastic environment with the children in the Bryan/College Station Area through mentoring, volunteering, and hosting athletic social activities.
· A pre-professional student organization targeted towards anyone seeking a career in veterinary medicine, where students are given the opportunity to interact with professionals, and other students in their field of interest.
· Encouraged missionary outreach program that helps to rebuild lives of the less fortunate around the world by spreading love, and knowledge, as well as learning valuable lessons.
· Volunteered notetaking for peers amongst me with disabilities.
Job Titles Held: