Activities and Societies: Rugby, Student Ambassador, CRU, and Cooking Club
Activities and Societies: Student Ambassador, Augustinian Youth Minister, Habitat for Humanity, Varsity Football, Varsity Tennis, Drama, Thespian
Deliver informational campus tours to prospective students and their families.
Address questions and concerns of parents and potential students by participating in informational panels
Train and mentor newly hired ambassadors by developing their presentation and public speaking skills.
The Archery Director is responsible for implementing a quality Archery program. I operated the Archery program and reported to the Shooting Sports Director.
• Maintain an inventory of all shooting equipment.
• Know safety regulations for all shooting equipment and shooting activity areas.
• Ensure the safe and proper storage of shooting equipment and arrows.
• Supervise shooting sports areas.
• File the closing inventory at the end of the season.
• Ensure that national standards are met in shooting areas.
• Maintain a clean and orderly program area paying close attention to any potential hazards.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the high adventure director.
I cleaned up after the cats and dogs, fed and water them, let them out to go to the bathroom. Also I assisted the doctor in any surgeries or tasks he needed me to do that day. I cleaned the bathing and groom room, where the animals were washed and dried.
Maintained grounds, including planting, watering, mowing, fertilizing, and pruning landscape
Uphold or repair tools, equipment, or structures, such as buildings, fences, or benches, using hand or power tools.
Provided customer service and advised customers on law maintenance
Complete physically demanding work outside in all weather conditions. Assisted customers in the car wash purchase, managed front line customer complaints, prepared car for wash entry, and detailed cars including vacuuming, drying, wax and polish services.
Boy Scouts: 2003 - 2010
• Represented the Joliet, Illinois scouting at the 2005 National Scout Jamboree.
• Performed an extensive beautification project for a local church for my Eagle project.
• Numerous merit badges including Emergency Preparedness, First Aid, Safety
Venture Crew: 2006 - 2013
• Participated in high adventure trips to Southeastern Alaska, Isle Royale Michigan, and Chesapeake Bay Virginia.
I earned the rank of Eagle Scout in 2009
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: