Store Manger with extensive experience in store operations, expense control, and people leadership. I am an enthusiastic, empathetic and results oriented leader with 17 total years of experience with Lowe's and 23 years in the retail industry. Proven history of administrative and operational expertise. Strong drive for team building with a focus on training and development to ensure excellent customer service and talent retention. Motivating and mentoring associates for succession. Positive person that is driven to succeed and holds high standards for how we do business. Extremely knowledgeable in a large variety of products, services, and systems. Successfully mentored and coached numerous associates leading to promotions within stores and the company. l love my team and I love my customers. Seeking a company that will use my talent with people, drive to promote learning and development, and drive for results to benefit their organization and move them forward.
Store Manager - $40M+ Urban Seattle Location (175 Employees)
* Merchandising and inventory level management and localization to reflect the needs of our Pro Customers and Community
* Drive culture of learning, development, and succession planning for operational effectiveness and expense control
* Execution of sales, service, and company priorities with urgency and ensuring excellence in deliverables
* District Leader in L&Dmp;D, District Service Captain, District Media Liaison
* Safety, Service, and Inventory Accuracy metrics exceeded during tenure
* Developed and optimized store schedules to meet expected coverage demands and maintain optimal service levels.
Store Manager - $25M+ location
*Analyzed marketing information and translated into strategic plans for the local Market.
* Interviewed, hired, supervised and trained 130+ employees and instituted mentoring program to deliver constructive feedback.
* Improved store status from market worst to best by implementing process improvements, improving employee engagement, and driving a customer centric culture resulting in Region leading metrics
* Forecasting/managing sales and payroll within company parameters
* Drove culture of learning, development and succession planning with a priority on talent acquisition and retention
* Safety, sales and service records were made at this location while I was Store Manager
* High Potential Store Manager responsible for Department Manager Development classes for the District
* Managing diverse workforce in a hard to hire area. Recruiting and retention excellence lead to success in this location.
Assistant Store Manager - All areas of the building were covered during my tenure as an ASM. Operations, Merchandising, Specialty, and "Acting Store Manager" were all responsibilities I held during this period.
* Assisted in overall day to day operations of the store including continuous development of effective store associates to achieve desired sales and results
* Demonstrated company core values as a role model, with a focus on respect, honest, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety of others
* Recruited, interviewed, and hired individuals demonstrating passion, dedication, and added value to our team
* Collaborated with department heads to identify opportunities, develop timely solutions, and create action plans
* Promoted and supported strong relationships with community organizations in the surrounding area
* Ensured daily, proactive approach to cleaning and filling the shelves while maintaining a highly engaged customer centric store environment
Job Titles Held: