Proactive & results-driven performer focused on improving organizational growth & enhancement through team performance, system integration, & lean concepts. A proven and experienced leader, focused on all operational facets promoting personnel development, project completion, & process improvements, successfully achieving bottom-line growth with exemplary customer satisfaction. Able to cohesively work with all business departments, an excellent communicator that understands the importance of program management, team cohesion, and strategic implementation.
DESE – Dept of Elementary & Secondary Education – Adult Education Learning Certificate, 2018
AQS - Solutions - Certified to AS 9100:2016 Lead Auditor Training Rev D Probitas
MTI – Metal Treating Institute –Heat Treat Specialist (HTS) & Mgmt Specialist (HTMS) April/May 2013
ASQ - American Society for Quality – Sr. Member, 10 quality industry certifications
- Certified Quality Manager/Organizational Excellence, Quality Engineer, Reliability Engineer, Quality Software Engineer, Six-sigma Black & Green Belt, Quality Auditor, Quality Improvement Associate, Quality Process Analyst, Quality Inspector
APICS - American Production & Inventory Control Society – 2 (CPIM/CIRM) inventory certifications
- Certified Production & Inventory Management, Certified in Integrated Resource Management
Lead Quality/Environmental/Safety/Lab teams to sustain and improve the Nadcap & AS9100 Aerospace facility operations. Performance activities include Quality System Maintenance, Organizational Measures Establishment & Tracking, Product/Process Definition, Environmental/Lab Projects, Safety Team Management, and Operational Maintenance.Performance/Operational Measures
· Achieved improvements in On-time Delivery (69% to 91%), Quality (95% to 99.8%), and 50% Sales increase.
· Reduced Notice of Escapes and Corrective Actions for part failures by over 75% by improving cross-functional training and development of employees implementing Operator Verification for key inspection aspects.
· Define, initiate, and track required periodic testing for operational compliance achieving 100% attainment for all Chemical Processing and Organic Coating compliance exceeding requirements of the Aerospace Industry.
· Accomplished and sustain highest Merit Level (Gold) for Nadcap Chem Processing and Nondestructive Testing.
· Achieved the Gold (2 years) and Silver (2 years) Awards from Mo DNR for Waste Treatment & Maintenance.
· Reduce Environmental Waste by 35%, implementing reduce, reuse, and recycle techniques within facility.
· Implemented and promoted Safety Systems to achieve over 1 year of No Lost Time Recordables.Leadership Management/Operational Skills
· Direct and coordinate organizational departments to ensure certifications/accreditations Quality Systems (ISO 9001, AS 9100, & Nadcap) focusing on requirements for Aerospace/Commercial business w/in the organization.
· Construct and present weekly/monthly measurement data to management team, developing and recording action plans for “get to green” measures to achieve organizational success of KPI's (Key Process Indicators).
· Manage and develop Chemical Lab, Inspection Team, and Non-destructive Team ensuring understanding and measurement criteria for product and process specifications to meet customer requirements.
· Support production needs by ensuring multiple Chemical Processing Anodizing/Pickling Lines - 26 tanks at 10K gallons (25'X4'X8') and 40 tanks 6-8'X4'X4' are ready for processing Aluminum, Steel, and Titanium parts.
· Developed restructuring plan to reduce cost by 45% and sustain 95% of customer business during downturn.Program/Training Development
· Lead focused training & development for departmental staff and team members on specific process areas including Nadcap, Chemical Processing, Organic Coatings, and Quality Tools for personnel development.
· Maintain Internal Certification Programs for OPSEC (Presidential Vehicle), Boeing Special Process Plug Program, Nondestructive Testing for Penetrant/Magnetic Particle (NDT – PT/MP), and other special trainings.
· Developed departmental Corrective Actions Teams (CARTs) for focused and cross-departmental functioning teams to better create and resolve customer issues/concerns with parts, processes, and administrative support.
· Developed Waste Program to remove and reduce solid and liquid waste within the facility for MoDNR and EPA compliance within 6 months by establishing goals and initiatives to provide focus and prioritization for success.
· Utilize Cross-functional Team Department Supervisors and Leads to assist with managing the quality aspects for enhancing production and supporting departmental aspects across the organization.
Led Quality charge for multi- facility operations. Directed performance activities included Strategy Deployment, Improvement Initiatives, Process Standardization, Cross-departmental Support Process Management, Quality System integration, & Organization Structure improvements.Performance/Operational Measures
· Facilitated & promoted key business objectives combined with key measurables to provide a focus for organizational improvements in preparation for company-wide strategy deployment training.
· Coached & counseled Quality Manager with Plant Management Team incorporating improvement projects identifying key wastes of company reducing expenses by 14% to achieve Adjusted Plant Expense goal.
· Challenged executive team to develop strategic measurables utilizing the Quality Council Forum (Corporate Management Team Meeting) as an opportunity to establish, define, track, present, & improve goals & measures.
· Revamped & improved the Quality Audit process, implementing new audit style & forms for Business Process Audits, Product Audits, leading to better standardization, reducing external findings by 50% over the 3 years.Leadership Management/Operational Skills
· Managed & directed quality initiatives at five different plants with ten certifications/accreditations Quality Systems (ISO 9001, AS 9100, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001, & Nadcap) focusing on requirements for Aerospace, Automotive, Environmental, Medical Device, Agriculture, Tool/Die, Power Generation, & Mining Industries.
· Developed a focused strategy plan for achieving additional Aerospace approvals starting with upgrading the System to AS 9100 leading to better recognition to achieve Boeing, Rolls Royce, and Honeywell approvals.Program/Training Development
· Successfully trained & developed staff members to upper level positions within the organization while continuing to manage, lead, & develop direct employees (Quality Manager, Quality Engineering Associate) along with 5 shared Quality Managers with staff to enhance key business processes with the QMS.
· Trained, educated, & developed Plant Quality Managers on addressing customer needs & requests ensuring expectations were satisfied regarding requests for CAR's, certifications, surveys, & any additional requests.Cross Functional Team Development & Facilitation
· Utilized multi-functional team standardizing Non-Conforming Product (Suspect Capture) process to allow any employee to identify “suspect” material to stop processing (Andon Chord) & receive approval before continuing.
· Developed agenda and facilitated Quality Council meetings for Corporate Quality System focus & support; key aspects include six support plant processes completed by corporate & key objectives/goals for the organization.
Responsible for Operational performance including Production, Distribution, Quality, Scheduling, Receiving, Shipping, Maintenance, & Production Administrative activitiesSupervisory/Management/Operational Skills
· Led, managed, & developed 7 direct employees (Shipping Mgr., Maint. Mgr., 2 Production Supervisors, & 3 Office Staff) & 65 employees (62 Production & 3 Maintenance), located at 2 different functioning locations.Program/Training Development
· Reduced departmental paperwork required significantly reducing paperwork defects by promoting cross-functional training, awareness, & failure analysis in the department, promoting a positive work environment.Performance/Operational Measures
· Reduced overall production costs by more than 25% through continuous improvement team initiatives leading to personnel reductions (100 employees to 62), process development, & management objective techniques boosting company profits & production flow, while sales increased from $8M to over $30M over a 4-year period.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: