Over 8+ years of professional experience in Software Quality Assurance by testing Client/Server and Web Based Applications using Manual and Automation testing tools.
• Extensive experience in preparing test requirements, test plans, test cases, test defect reports, and performing Black Box, Regression, Integration and User Acceptance testing
• Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Defect Management Life Cycle (DMLC)
• Experience in different Testing Methodology like Waterfall and Agile (Scrum).
• Well versed with agile methodology - stand-ups, user stories, estimations and metrics.
• Proficient in analyzing system requirements, business requirements, use cases and other documents to gain overall understanding of the application.
• Good knowledge of Auto Loan operations FIS AUTO SUITE and experience in testing of auto loan applications.
• Good testing skills which include preparation of Test Plan, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Scripts and TestDefect Reports.
• Experienced in Defect Management, including analyzing and reporting Defects/bugs using HP Quality Center
(QC)/HP ALM, escalating high priority defects, and interacting with developers and team members in fixing bugs, and validating the fixes.
• Experienced in preparing automation script using VB Script for UFT/QTP.
• Creating and maintaining VB Scripts for QTP automation testing, parameterization, checkpoints, data validation, data-driven and keyword driven testing, object repository.
• Experienced in working with Business Users, Business Analysts, IT Leads and Development as a Scrum Master and conducted daily stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog meetings, reviews and demo and recorded new and updated information in Jira
identifying a and technical design specifications and gathering Business requirements to further translate requirements into functional and technical design specifications.
• Hands on experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL scripts, stored procedures and functions, for
MS SQL, and Oracle 10g / 9i / 8i server.
• Excellent Analytical, Problem-solving and Documentation skills. Share QA team Status
report on daily basis to all executive and relative IT Departments.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: