Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Issuing Organization: Project Management Institute
Credential ID: 2561244
Issued May-2019 - Expires May 2022
• Developed and maintained integrated project plan including plans from various project processes such as scope, schedule, cost, resource and procurement to generate realistic project baseline
• Successfully orchestrated projects involving multiple departments, stakeholder and systems through closely managing dependencies and ensuring effective communication throughout the life cycle of a project
• Effectively ran scrum ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily stand up sessions, sprint demo, backlog grooming sessions and retrospective retrospective meeting
• Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
• Formulated communication strategy consisting method of communication, channels & audience per communication topic to disseminate key information on atimely manner
• Successfully led strategically critical projects such as "Responsive web design" which significantly reduced overhead cost, increase mobile traffic by 20 %, and overall increases in conversion rate by 3%
• Implemented some of the key features and services on web site such as international shipping services, Loyalty reward program, Warranty services which resulted in overall revenue per visits by 8-11%
• Enhanced site search function driven by machine learning to produce the most relevant search results which improved year over year search page visit by at least 40%
• Built capable in house SEO development team which resulted in yearly vendor cost saving of at least $6 millions
• Utilized team burn-down chart to effectively communicate teams progress, story acceptance rate, defects and ensure key stakeholders are aware of project status
• Mentored teams and led them to be self directed with strong accountability decision making, conflict resolution, and transparency
• Involved in establishment of continues delivery modal to support weekly production release.
• Closely monitored project cost performance by pre-defining upper control limits with each major milestones to identify and address cost over runs on timely manner
• Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
• Kept team focused on sprint priorities, business values, and protected team from over committing
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
• Greatly improved team velocity by empowering team to self govern, make decisions to contribute more towards timely project delivery
• Delivered projects within strict time-frames and budget constraints by employing critical thinking to solve complex problems and working closely with senior leaders
• Heavily Involved in vendor selection and contract negotiation processes to provide key input from project objective and timeline perspective
• Defined various upper control limits for schedule performance to identify and resolve schedule slippage
• Established an effective escalation process to promptly identify and communicate major risk items to key stakeholders
• Regularly conducted retrospective ceremonial meetings to discuss and archive positive and negative aspects of the project and processes to avoid repeated mistakes and effectively utilize positive aspects
• Promoted team collaboration by implementing various team building activities
• Generated integrated project delivery plan according to individual project priority rank and available resource pool for quarterly releases
• Heavily involved in project discovery, feasibility analysis & feature prioritization
• Facilitated requirement walk-through session to ensure accurate project requirement hand over to the delivery team
• Formulated communication management plan considering offshore delivery team to have effective & consistent touch base of project progress, risk identification and removal of impediments
• Build credibility, establish rapport and maintain communications with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization
• Implemented A/B test driven web enhancement approach which resulted in significant improvement in user experience.
• Successfully integrated product rating & reviews function which drastically improved customer interaction, product page visits and conversions by at least 11%
• Consistently track overall project performance and adjust implementation strategy accordingly to ensure successful & timely completion of short and long-term goals
• Established efficient operational & communication processes to support the ongoing effort to maintain production environment.
• Participated in the development of long-term business strategy by using customer feedback and performing competitive analysis
• Engaged with other project managers to share the experience & increase the effectiveness of the process application in the organization
• Collaborated closely with the product owner (PO) with respect to managing and prioritizing the product backlog
• Worked with the team and the product owner to negotiate minimum viable product for quarterly releases
• Enforced alignment of project strategy with business objectives and made essential modifications to promote efficient project delivery
• Assembled and led the cohesive team by inspiring confidence and high efficiency
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: