Over 15 years of progressive experience in Inventory Control, Business Analytics, Forecasting, and Project management. Managed high functioning teams in multi-site, Omni Channel fulfillment for VF's #1 revenue brand, Vans. Excellent analytical skills and proven growth in leadership experience.
•Manage a team of 30+ exempt and non exempt roles in inventory control, training and planning/forecasting
Work with Supply Chain operations to manage Vans Distribution Center Capacity
• Project manager to mitigate Vans Distribution Network capacity constraints for multiple fulfillment centers
• Manage timely order fulfillment across Retail, Wholesale, and Ecommerce channels for VF's #1 Brand
• Responsible for managing off-site inventory transfers to support order base and maintain safety stock
• West Coast project representative for VF supply chain upgrade for multiple platforms
• Manage distribution capacity and inventory for seasonal peaks through large data sets with focus on capacity gaps and solutions
• Warehouse Management System user acceptance testing, configuration, and implementation
• Liaison to 3PL focused on system balance and performance KPIs
• Manage team that provides daily, weekly, and monthly SLA updates and distribution KPIs
• Full responsibility for multi-site Inventory Controls and KPI Reporting in the Mexico fulfillment center and Santa Fe Springs centers.
• Aligned inventory controls for PKMS upgrade and distribution relocation.
• Supported movement of Distribution relocation project. Ensured reporting, location master data management, pick location management and overall functionality and flow of distribution center.
• Process improvement project: Implemented decanting replenishment process to increase pick location capacity by 25% which lead to a 69% reduction in Dry Outs.
• Granted Exemption from performing a Physical Inventory in CA distribution centers through outstanding cycle count results and record keeping.
• Managed Finance Analyst for daily cost per unit reporting, weekly procurement sheet rollouts to the operation, and monthly Financial & KPI decks
• Implemented reporting focusing on opportunities in Order Fulfillment, Damaged Returns, and Sustainability.
• Responsible for Inventory Controls leading a team of 12 Inventory associates.
• Achieved Net Cycle Count Accuracy of 99.91% in 2012 from 92.57% in 2011 with focus on reduction in Roll Over of 98.5%
• Reduced controllable adjustments by 27% over 2011
• Implemented user friendly Inventory Adjustments Deck to report monthly adjustments to Accounting/Finance
• Process Improvement Project: Co-Implemented a B-Grades to Outlets Project recovering 69% of Damaged Returns, generating Incremental Revenue for the Outlets.
• Restructured Inventory Department to better support DC Operations
• Developed and prepared Aged Inventory Report by distribution channel for Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) meeting, resulting in an Aged Inventory reduction of 50% or $2 million year over year
• Prepared SKU/ABC analysis for Total North America for monthly S&OP. Resulted in 29% SKU reduction year over year
• Facilitated monthly cross-functional demand forecast meetings with Sales and Finance by analyzing historical demand and current trends such as at-once orders, credit risk, cancellations, and resale of cancels.
• Converted demand forecast into financial ship forecast by analyzing current order base, carry-over, and ship assumptions; recommend ship forecast to Finance and Sales for corporate submission.
• Prepared monthly inventory roll for the distribution center, incorporating the current ship and receipt forecasts; facilitate monthly meetings with Finance to review receipt forecast and in-transit projections.
• Prepared a detailed forecast using Logility at the style/color level by distribution channel to Sourcing to secure capacity for upcoming seasons.
• Provided five-year Inventory Roll for the DC for Facilities Planning.
• Developed, mentored, and trained international partners and coalition brands on processes established at Vans.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: