To obtain a rewarding position which will afford me an opportunity to use my progressive clinical leadership skills and nursing knowledge of over 30 years of experience and academic preparation to the mutual advantage of all parties within a challenging Health Care environment.
• Oversee training program for Health Services UM, CM, Quality, and Pharmacy.
• Develop/design training curricula for all Health Services staff servicing all lines of business and products: MMA, Child Welfare, LTC, Ambetter, Florida Healthy Kids, and Medicare.
• Conduct train the trainers for all clinical programs.
• Develop and maintain complex audit processes and audit tools related to authorizations, appeals, quality, and case management.
• Review report summary evaluating effectiveness of training programs including cost/benefit analyses and strategize corrective planning.
• Develop and maintain Training Department's Policy and Procedure. Participate in Health Services leadership meetings and collaborate with stakeholders.
Recipient of All American Scholastic Collegiate Award
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: