Experienced organization development professional driving change management, organization design, development and effectiveness, employee engagement and performance management. I support Senior Leaders in developing and implementing organization-wide change management strategies. I diagnose, analyze and support efforts to improve employee engagement, advance a customer-focused and market-driven culture, accelerate strategy implementation and improve team effectiveness.
As Senior Consultant, Organizational & Talent Development, I provide a range of consultation services in change management, organization design, development and effectiveness, employee engagement and performance management. I support Senior Leaders in developing and implementing organization-wide change management strategies. I diagnose, analyze and support efforts to improve employee engagement, advance a customer-focused and market-driven culture, accelerate strategy implementation and improve team effectiveness.
• Lead the change management program to guide leaders and employees through an organizational transformation from an on premise and waterfall development environment, to an Agile and cloud based organization
• Manage the communications strategy and content for the organizational transformation to ensure all employees are informed and aligned to the vision, goals and impacts of the changes; Implement communication methods that support ongoing, two-way feedback
• Provide organization design support to develop team structures and business capabilities for agile product development
• Developed a technical and agile training strategy to prepare employees shifting from our legacy environments for new skillsets and roles
• Create and facilitate employee trainings and team development sessions that support effective collaboration and high performing teams
• Analyze the bi-annual employee engagement survey results and present feedback, themes and actionable steps for improvement to senior leadership; Create, implement and analyze quarterly “mini-surveys” for real time engagement feedback with the goal of quickly addressing employee needs and gaps in support
• Launched the Career Framework, a series of career bands and levels that define and organize roles in a clear and consistent way to help employees understand their current role, provide guidance in opportunities for growth and professional development and lay the groundwork for succession planning
I was an internal consultant focused on delivering research, analytics, programs, changes and business expertise that resulted in meaningful projects and programs geared to improve the work of our employees, their engagement and the services ARC provides to its customers.
• Led process improvement and customer experience efforts throughout areas of ARC's Business Operations Department resulting in positive impacts to both employees and customers' experiences
• Developed a Customer Care Center quality management program that resulted in increased CRA evaluation scores, NPS scores, team engagement and an ICMI “Most Improved Contact Center” industry award
• Led the Six Sigma IAR Knowledge Project; Through VOC listening posts, I identified gaps in CRA knowledge and inconsistent customer support; Collaborated with team leads to develop a knowledge evaluation and used the data to determine the improvement needs; Coordinated with team members to organize trainings to communicate the necessary information in an effort close the CRA knowledge gaps
• Created cross-functional processes to support the learning and service to customers and eliminated silos between departments that impacted the Customer Care Center's (CCC) ability to effectively serve customers
• Launched the “Double-Jacking Program,” an initiative designed to develop organizational business acumen around customers' needs and questions, while increasing the CCC's visibility and recognition within the larger organization
• Supported the NPS program through leading the metrics and analysis effort and presenting the results and analytical observations to senior leaders with recommendations for change and improvement
• Completed detailed financial and time study analysis that resulted in the elimination Agency Service Fees
• Managed the ‘Customer Experience Mapping' project – an initiative to fully understand agency engagement with ARC's various departments through interviews and focus groups, and identified improvement opportunities within our operational processes
• Provided organization design support – conducted interviews and focus groups with a struggling team to diagnose root cause of the issues and new capabilities required to be a successful group; from there, I provided guidance to division leaders on the ideal future team structure and action steps for improvement
My role as Process Analyst was responsible for providing consulting support for employee engagement and customer experience related process improvement initiatives. Additionally, I was lead of the Organizational Training Program, responsible for managing corporate trainings and new content development.
• Organizational Training Program Team Lead – Managed a team of 12; Planned, organized, and executed the (recurring) company-wide five week CMMI 5 boot camp; Managed and supported all corporate trainings, certification tracking, new training development, metrics and data collection;
• Led the creation and analysis of the annual employee engagement survey; presented the results to executive and director level leadership with actionable recommendations to improve employee experience; Engagement results increased 12% from 2011 to 2012
• Planned and coordinated a large scale hiring and on-boarding effort resulting from a company acquisition of over 150 employees
• Led the ‘Project Life Cycle Re-engineering' project– An organization-wide initiative to improve the corporate end-to-end software development processes and implement best practices to ensure a seamless customer experience across our large client base
• Managed the Corporate NPS Program; Coordinated with Senior Management and external clients to conduct the survey, tracked results and proposed opportunities for improvement
• Corporate Events Lead; Managed and executed corporate events, both internal and external; Responsibilities included logistics planning, event marketing/branding, catering, entertainment, coordinating with IT, security administration, communicating with vendors and clients and working directly with Senior Management to ensure all events ran successfully
• Recruited candidates for both technical and corporate positions; Searched and contacted viable candidates that met the needs of requisition and the hiring manager and negotiated salaries and terms of employment with potential employees
• Provided administrative assistance to the recruitment department; Point of contact between vendors and hiring managers, created offer letters, scheduled interviews, updated job boards, completed candidate references, communicated with developers to ensure current positions are updated on the corporate website, drafted correspondences, participated in the new employee on boarding process to ensure a positive first day experience and assisted with any other recruitment needs that were required
• Supported the selection and implementation of a new candidate tracking tool – developed requirements, coordinated demos and feedback sessions from users and acted as the technical liaison during final implementation of the tool
Recipient of the 2019 Workforce Magazine Game Changer Award for
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: