Over 7+ years of IT Experience in Database Design, Development and business intelligence of Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 in Development, Test and Production Environments on various business domains like Financial, Insurance and manufacturing.
· Hands on experience in installing, configuring, managing, upgrading and migrating, monitoring and troubleshooting SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 R2.,2014/2012/2016
· Expertise in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) with good knowledge on SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
· Experience in report writing using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and creating various types of reports like drill down, Parameterized, Cascading, Conditional , Table, Matrix, Chart and Sub Reports.
· Experience in developing, monitoring, extracting and transforming data using DTS/SSIS, Import Export Wizard, and Bulk Insert.
· Excellent in High Level Design of ETL DTS Packages & SSIS Packages for integrating data using OLE DB connection from heterogeneous sources like (Excel, CSV, Oracle, flat file, Text Format Data) by using multiple transformations provided by SSIS such as Data Conversion, Conditional Split, Bulk Insert , Merge and union all.
· Developing reports on SSRS on SQL Server (2012/2014/2016). Sound Experience and understanding of SSAS, OLAP cube and Architecture.
· Experience in writing expressions in SSRS and Expert in fine tuning the reports. Created many Drill through and Drill Down reports using SSRS.
· Excellent knowledge in creating Databases, Tables, Stored Procedures, DDL/DML Triggers, Views, User defined data types, functions, Cursors and Indexes using T-SQL.
· Great ability to create and manage various database objects like tables, views.
· Worked Extensively on ETL process using SSIS package.
· Experience in Data Conversion and Data Migration using SSIS and DTS services across different databases like Oracle, MS access and flat files.
· Experience in using T-SQL in SQL Server 2012/2014 and 2016 platforms.
· Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization.
· Well versed in Performance Point Server 2007. Designed Dashboards, Scorecards and reports using multiple KPI's, OLAP charts and SSRS Reports with PPS.
· Experience in maintenance and Administration of SSIS by creating Jobs, Alerts, SQL Mail Agent, and schedule DTS/SSIS Packages.
· Experience in SQL Server DTS and SSIS (Integration Service) package design, constructing, and deployment
· Transformed data from one server to other servers using tools like Bulk Copy Program (BCP), Data Transformation Services (DTS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
· Experience in creating packages to transfer data between ORACLE, MS ACCESS and FLAT FILES to SQL SERVER using DTS/SSIS.
· Expert in creating Parameterized Reports.
· Hands on experience in Creating Star Schema and Snow Flake Schemas.
· Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills. Proficient in technical writing and presentations and a good team player.
· Creating Power Bi Report and Deploy in Power Bi Server
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team to accomplish critical business objectives and to make decisions under pressure.
· SQL Server Tools :- Enterprise Manager, SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer, SQL Server Management Studio, DTS, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SharePoint.
· Database :- MS SQL Server 2008 R2, 2005, 2000,2012,2014,2016 SQLCMD, Microsoft Office 2007/2003, MS-Access.
· Operating System :- Windows XP/NT/2000/2003/2008, DOS
· Tools :- Erwin Data Modeler, MS Visio, SAS/Access, Crystal Reports8.5,10,XI,R2,BusinessObjects,Microsoft office 2003/2007
· Created SSIS packages and used Analysis Services processing task to update the cube with current data.
· Created SSIS Reusable Packages to extract data from Multi formatted Flat files, Excel, XML files into UL Database and DB2 Billing Systems
· Extract Transform and Load (ETL) source data into respective target tables to build the required data marts
· Created SSIS packages to load data from Oracle to Sql Server using various transformations in SSIS.
· Worked on the Reports module of the project as a developer on MS SQL Server 2005 (using SSRS, T-SQL, scripts, stored procedures and views).
· Created reports from OLAP, sub reports, bar charts and matrix reports using SSRS
· Analyzed the existing tool and participated in meetings with the business users to gather
· Requirements and design goals of data warehouse.
· Identified the dimension, fact tables and designed the data warehouse using star schema.
· Developed Multi dimensional Objects (Cubes, Dimensions) using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
· Designed Dimensional Modeling using SSAS packages for End-User. Created Hierarchies in Dimensional Modeling.
· Used SQLCMD to write Stored Procedures in command line utility and it uses OLEDB to execute T-SQL batches.
· Developed Aggregations, partitions and calculated members for cube as per business requirements.
· Defined appropriate measure groups and KPIs & deployed cubes.
· Created Parameterized reports, Cross-Tab reports, Drill down reports & Summary reports by Using SSRS.
· Created report snapshots to improve the performance of SSRS.
· Combined Dundas chart control with .NET Grid view control and binded both of those controls to a common data source.
· Responsible for managing daily activities of department including compliance initiatives, group practice agreements, managing health care claim strategies and other.
· Responsible for helping manage the daily operation of the company, meeting with clients and brokers for brokerage, holding employee meetings, resolving conflicts.
· Created T-SQL Functions, Cursors, views, indexes, stored procedures and triggers.
· Migrated database from SQL server 2000 to SQL server 2005 using utilities i.e. exp/imp and attach/detach for SQL servers 2005 futures.
Environment: SQL Server 2005, Windows 2000/2003, Microsoft office 2003,XML,T-SQL, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Profiler, MS Excel 2003, Visual Studio 2005,.NET Frame Work 1.0,SharePoint 2007.
· Designed and developed various SSIS packages (ETL) to extract and transform data and involved in Scheduling SSIS Packages.
· Performed cost benefit analysis of different ETL packages (SSIS) to determine the optimal Process.
· Created ETL metadata reports using SSRS, reports include like execution times for the SSIS packages, Failure reports with error description.
· Responsible for Data migration from SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2005 Databases.
· Developed an automated report subscription process using SSRS.
· Applied conditional formatting in SSRS to highlight key areas in the report data
· Used Report Builder to do Ad-hoc Reporting.
· Created report links to refer other reports in a particular report.
· Resolved any deadlocks issues with the Databases/Servers on a timely basis.
· In-Depth working knowledge of ODBC.
· Handled Underwriting and pricing of renewal accounts within underwriting authority for
· Property Casualty, General Liability, Business Automobile, Umbrella Liability, Crime and Workers
· Compensation. Assisted (via remote) with payroll, tax, and account processing.
· Imported and exported data into MS Access databases and Debugged VBA scripts linked to said databases.
· Created multiple hierarchical aggregates for faster performance.
· Installed SQL server 206/2014 on Windows 2016/2014 servers and involved in Physical and logical Database Design using Erwin tool.
· Created database objects like tables, users, roles, stored procedures, triggers.
· Worked on solving issues by doing data recovery in existing database.
· Used various formatting techniques like interactive sorting, grouping to created user friendly reports.
Environment: SQL Server 2016/2014, Windows 2000/2003,MS Access 2000/2003,T-SQL,Windows 2000 Advanced Server, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services.
· Worked as a developer on databases like MS SQL Server 2014, MS Access.
· Tested to optimize the Stored Procedures and Triggers to be used in production.
· Maintained the client relationship by communicating the daily statuses and weekly statuses of the project.
· Designed and implemented the Logical and Physical model of the database using Erwin.
· Planed, defined and designed data flow processes for data migration to the Data Warehouse using DTS.
· Created Database Objects – Tables, Indexes, Views, User defined functions, Cursors, Triggers, Stored Procedure, Constraints and Roles.
· Developed complex T-SQL code for the application.
· Worked in Enterprise Manager for job scheduling and batch queries.
· Installed and maintained MS SQL Server 2014/2012.
· Monitored performance and optimized SQL queries for maximum efficiency.
· Implemented fine tuning of database objects and server to ensure efficient data retrieval.
· Managed and monitored the use of disk space.
· Planned Backup strategy based on projects requirements.
· Worked with DTS packages and MSOLAP Services.
· Maintained the consistency of the client's Database using DBCC.
Environment: MS SQLServer 2012/2014/2012, MS Access, Query Analyzer, DTS, BCP, SQL Profiler, Import & Export Data, Windows 2000 Server.
· Worked as a developer on databases like MS SQL Server 2014, MS Access
· Review baselines for the secure configuration and operations of all in-place devices, whether they be under direct control (i.e., security tools) or not (i.e., workstations, servers, network devices, etc.)
· Monitor operational configurations of all in-place security solutions as per the established baselines
· Review logs and reports of all in-place devices, whether they be under direct control (i.e., security tools) or not (i.e., workstations, servers, network devices, etc.). Interpret the implications of that activity and work with the functional team to devise plans for appropriate resolution
· Performs focused risks assessments of existing or new services and technologies to ensure the protection of the organization's information assets and our customer information
· Participate in investigations relating to problematic activity
· Participate in the execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and security audits as directed
· Provide on-call support for IT management for all in-place security solutions
· Responsible for special projects as assigned by management
· Under the supervision of the IT Security, Senior Analyst, consult and advise the IT infrastructure and operations team in the deployment, integration and initial configuration of security solutions and of any enhancements to existing security solutions in accordance with standard best operating procedures generically and the enterprise's security documents specifically
Analytical and problem-solving abilities
Job Titles Held: