Dedicated professional with over ten years of experience in higher education relating to admissions, advising, recruitment, community engagement, enrollment and program coordination. Successful in impacting the success of perspective first generation, transfer, low income, under served and multicultural student populations as well as multi-tasking, training and development, implantation of processes and completing initiatives. Proven relationship builder with successful conflict resolution experience, department liaison, support and student engagement with the ability to work with a diverse demographic and personality types.
• Represented Beacon Academy at all community events and assisted in the planning and organization of all events.
• Communicated with students/ parents and community leaders about admissions and enrollment status.
• Created advertisement and online marketing programs.
• Collected required documentation for student admissions and enrollment.
• Customer service, oral and written communication, problem solving, decision making, conflict resolution, presentation and time management, student engagement and outreach skills.
• Strong student services systems and database skills including MS Office Suite, Peoplesoft, Onbase, Hobsons Radius, Workday and SalesForce, with the ability to learn a new database system quickly.
• Ability to remain highly organized with meticulous attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to focus on completion of tasks.
• Strong skills in managing enrollment, student records, supervising staff.
• Ability to effectively interact and communicate with diverse groups of individuals.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: