Compassionate and dedicated Special Education teacher specializing in designing and using precision teaching and behavior management systems. Over 15 years of experience teaching cognitively impaired students in a self-contained classroom. Employs variety of instructional techniques and strategies aligned with instructional objectives to meet the needs of all students.
• Highly skilled and qualified with extensive experience teaching students with severe and profound disabilities
• Highly skilled and qualified with extensive knowledge and experience with alternative standards, benchmarks, and alternative testing procedures
• Creative and imaginative thinker
• Highly intuitive and innovative
• Critical thinker and detail oriented
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Leadership, teamwork,and collaboration with administrators, general education teachers, parents, school psychologists and therapists
• Competent in educational and adaptive technologies
• Musically inclined
• Lifelong learner who is highly motivated, determined, and driven
• Enthusiastic, passionate, and patient with a true love of all children
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: