Experienced Office Manager and administration professional with eight years of experience in overseeing wide variety of essential functions in bustling business. Analytical in optimizing productivity, efficiency, and service quality across various offices within diverse environments. Highly organized with strengths in prioritizing tasks and managing deadlines.
· Organize and maintain chart of accounts, and updated monthly entries and adjustments, including monthly accruals.
· Assisted Special Assessments Manager with implementing new processes and procedures successfully analyzing the MSTU and MSBU budgets.
· Implemented electronic check printing to streamline monthly check processes.
· Develop annual budgets for the CFDs.
· Assist leadership by processing budget documents within anticipated timeframes.
· Coordinate budget information by assessing estimated income and expenses as well as historical budgets.
· Track expenses and enter deposits into QuickBooks while reconciling monthly bank accounts to verify accuracy.
· Publish notices and prepare agenda items along with other documents requested by the CFD Boards.
· Maintain all District records on behalf of the CFDs.
· Coordinate with County's Office of Risk Management to procure insurance for CFDs, MSTUs, and MSBUs.
· Maintain financial records for the CFDs.
· Process CFD invoices and checks
· Prepare and provide required financial reports to the State.
· Prepare and provide financial information to the independent certified public accountant to assist with the annual audit.
· Compiled and reported on expense data to aid in effective budget planning.
· Reconciled all expenses and accounts, including company credit cards and expense accounts.
· Maintained process documentation for financial department operations.
· Kept records current and accurate with efficient reconciliations and variance resolution.
· Balanced reports and batch summaries to submit for approval.
· Coded invoices and other records to maintain organized and accurate records.
· Coordinated budget information by assessing estimated income and expenses as well as historical budgets.
· Assessed data and information to check entries, calculations and billing codes for accuracy.
· Processed travel request and expenses.
· Created and processed requisitions.
· Prepared and mailed District Assessments to County schools.
· Submit work orders and service desk tickets for the department.
· Processed budget amendments.
· Processed payroll entries and reports for employees straight time.
· Oversaw daily performance of bookkeeping and accounting department.
· Maintained full compliance when executing and tracking bank reconciliations, A/P, invoicing, billing, and collections.
· Reconciled all bank and credit card accounts monthly.
· Processed weekly payroll for two companies.
· Coordinated office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
· Planned for major business changes, including system conversions, opening of new offices and office moves.
· Coordinated development of accounting programs from conception through successful execution.
· Developed and administered company budgets.
· Planned and executed successful corporate meetings, lunches, and special events.
· Spearheaded special projects through effective resolutions.
· Supervised 4 offices with 15+ employees, consistently cultivating productive and positive work atmosphere.
· Conducted performance evaluations of office staff to monitor progress and productivity and recommend promotions, corrective or disciplinary actions.
· Interviewed, onboarded, developed, and oversaw daily activities of clerical and administrative office personnel.
· Handled supply purchases and inventory management for office operations and equipment maintenance.
· Proactively identified and solved complex problems that impact management and business direction.
· Strengthened community outreach by coordinating fundraisers, including managing marketing, and vendor relations.
· Recruited, trained, and developed a dynamic administrative team, supporting all corporate growth and productivity objectives in a fast-paced environment.
· Conferred with business leaders to evaluate needs and strategize operational improvements to boost productivity.
· Maintained office organization to support efficiency, professionalism, and performance objectives.
· Reduced financial discrepancies by accurately managing accounting documentation in QuickBooks while maintaining expenses and billing processes.
· Oversaw preparation of monthly balance sheets, income statements and other financial reports.
· Completed month-end and year-end closings, kept records audit-ready and monitored timely recording of accounting transactions.
· Evaluated accounting and financial reporting systems to assess quality, identify concerns and develop enhancement strategies.
· Set and reinforced consistent and compliant control and operational policies for accounts tracking, reconciliation and reporting.
· Directed work of team handling AP/AR, budgeting collections and all other accounting functions.
Currently pursuing degree
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: