● Ability to identify problems, determine accuracy and relevance of information, use sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives and make recommendations.
● Empathetic, strong communicator, detail-oriented, and attentive listener.
● Proficient in Spanish
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Detailed and client record-keeping.
● Case Management
● Strong interviewing skills that involve precise writing and critical thinking for best outcomes.
● Calm and patient with a professional demeanor.
● Excellent relationship-building skills and comfortable with diverse populations.
● Referrals and Networking
● Flexible & Adaptable
● Research Expertise
● Multitasking abilities
● Ability to display high standards of ethical conduct.
Honorably Discharged, Unit Supply Specialist
A pragmatic social worker with a genuine desire to serve others. Well-versed at liaising with clients to foster access to community resources, treatment, and assistance programs. Strong background in supporting client treatment plans. Compassionate and driven with an unfailing work ethic and passion for helping others.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: