Dedicated Site Director successful at multi-tasking while managing the daily operations of Castle Montessori of Frisco; A Practiced supervisor with excellent organization and office skills. Offering seven years' of experience and demonstrated track record of success. I am focused on enabling growth by applying remarkable leadership and decision-making skills to diverse operational issues. Proactive and hands-on leader adept at facilitating communication and planning improvements. Prepared to utilize experience and skills to take on new professional challenges.
• Assisted the planning, staffing, curriculum development, operations, and strategy execution for the school.
• Scheduling of staff while utilizing teachers/staff in an optimal manner to reduce unnecessary payroll costs.
• Serve as a mentor, role model, and leader for all teachers/staff of the school while up keeping the morale of all employees and maintain a professional standard of work ethic throughout the school.
• Conduct monthly meetings with all the teachers/staff and the Head of School/owners of the school.
• Responsible for the overall curriculum and/or classroom activities for the morning and after school class periods.
• Responsible for the education, care, and training according to Montessori principles for all the students and ensure the school operates efficiently in all respects.
• Responsible to know all the children's names and be available to greet them and their parents every morning as well as be available to acknowledge them and their parents during their departure.
• Worked diligently to resolve the issue(s) with the parents, teachers, Head of School and owners of the school. If I anticipated any liability issues, I would notify the Head of School and Owners immediately.
• Expected to directly interface with parents as needed to ensure the success of the school. This includes being available during arrival and departure of the children as well as being available during special events that are held for the school.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: