Experienced Shift Supervisor with Scotland County 911, Having Started Part-time with Scotland County in 2014, moving through the ranks and being promoted to shift supervisor. Calm in stressful situations, dedicated to growing and helping improve the agency to the best of my abilities. Committed to finding ways to improve on skills and always looking to make a stronger team.
▪ Supervise a Shift of four which includes instructing, job assignments, and reviewing work.
▪ Review performance of staff, ensuring they are properly trained and able to perform their duties in a professional and efficient manner.
▪ Conduct one-on-one performance evaluations based on the monthly or annual statistics of the employee.
▪ Implement disciplinary procedures when necessary.
▪ Operates North Carolina Division of Criminal Information and FBI computer terminals by entering data into and querying various computerized databases as well as review the entered data and queries by staff.
▪ Stay in constant communication with fire, EMS, rescue, and law enforcement throughout Scotland County by attending regular meetings.
▪ Maintains certification as a Communications Training Officer, Emergency Medical Dispatcher, Emergency Medical Dispatcher-Q, Emergency Fire Dispatcher, Emergency Fire Dispatcher-Q, Emergency Telecommunicator Course Instructor, and Division of Criminal Information Operator, as well as attending yearly classes to maintain these certifications.
▪ Maintains affiliation with significant professional emergency communications associations such as APCO and NAED.
▪ Seeks new and improved methodologies, policies, and procedures for enhancing the effectiveness of the department along with implementing those when needed.
▪ Maintains and updates the Communications Training Program and Standard Operating Procedures Manual.
▪ Serve as a Certified Training Officer for the department by training new employees.
▪ Serve as the Assistant Terminal Agency Coordinator (ATAC) by making sure that the department is in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
▪ Performs various administrative tasks as required including preparing reports and correspondence, entering and retrieving computer data, attending meetings, etc.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: