obtain a challenging position where
I can utilize my skills and education to help the company grow.
•6+ years of extensive experience as an administrator working on Analysis, Design, Implementation andmaintenance of Intranet, Internet, database-driven, client-server and Web based enterprise solutions.
• Expertise in Installing, Configuring, Administrating, Maintaining and Troubleshooting SP 2010, MOSS2007, SPS 2003, Fast Search Server and WSS 3.0/2.0 in both single server and multi-server (server farm)environment.
• Expertise on collaboration features like personal and Team site, Site definition, List definition, InfoPath forms,Blogs, Alerts, Lists, Libraries survey, Workflow, Site template, List template, Site columns, Content type,Versioning, Navigation & Features.
• Experience with Hybrid Migration from MOSS 2007 to SP 2010 as well as extensive knowledge about In-place upgrade procedure
.• Expertise in creating Document libraries, Records management, User Profile management, Documentmanagement, Web content management, Picture libraries, Announcements and RSS feeds.
• Proficient in designing and publishing forms using InfoPath [...] and Expertise in designing and buildingWorkflow using SharePoint Designer [...].
• Ability to test and evaluate third party web parts and workflows for SharePoint.
.• Worked on installing the Feature on the server and activating the Feature at the Farm, Web Application, SiteCollocation, and Site Scope.
• Strong experience in implementing Out-of-the-box Workflows and web parts.
• Deployed web parts and features as Solution Packages using STSADM commands tool at different levelsincluding site collections, web applications and site level.
• Good understanding of databases like SQL Server [...] Oracle 10g/9i.
• Expertise on SP 2010 features like Taxonomy, SP Metal, Ribbons, Managed Metadata, and PowerShell.
• Worked on BDC and BCS to integrate LOB data from back-end server application to MOSS 2007 and SP2010 server.
• Profound Knowledge of Microsoft Communication Server, Exchange Server and Expression Blend.
• Knowledge of content organization techniques such as metadata, content types, and navigation.
• Excellent problem Solving skills, Team player and a Quick learner.
Windows Server 2008.
SP 2010, ASP.NET 4.0.
MS SQL Server 2008R2.
MS Active Directory
Microsoft Office Basic 2010,
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Standard Edition.
IIS Application server.
SharePoint Administrator05/2013 to 08/2017CROPS-SOLUTIONSTwentynine Palms, CA
Crops-Solutions is looking to deploy online version SharePoint across the organization with a future prospect of moving into a hybrid environment. The project is aimed at providing the agency with a working SharePoint solution that will be user managed to the best possible extent without the involvement of IT support. This simple task involves many complex tasks involved, including training and empowering users, maintaining good performance and getting users accustomed to using SharePoint as central data storage location instead of network shared drives. Responsibilities:
• Heavily involved in gathering requirements from the business users. • Configuring SharePoint services and settings.
• Involved in reviewing and maintaining usage reports, Event notifications.
• Developed SharePoint environment including Site Collection, Site Template, Lists, and Document Library.
• Implement Web Parts, custom Web Part connections using C#.NET and Ajax.
• Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and maintenance for the SharePoint 2016 environment
• Lead Migration from legacy SharePoint 2010 site collections & solutions to SharePoint 2016 with no downtime using Metalogix tools.
• Used InfoPath Form services to convert forms into web-based forms.
• Customized Out-Of-Box Web parts and Created Custom Web parts in SharePoint 2013 for multiple applications.
• Configured Fast Search Content and Fast Query Search Service Application into SharePoint Server 2016.
• Installing, configuring, maintaining, upgrading and managing a SharePoint Server or a Farm.
• Applied corporate look and feel to SharePoint sites by branding the master page and CSS using K2 Black Pearl and SharePoint Designer 2013.
• Developed UI screens using HTML, CSS, Custom Controls, JQuery, and Master Pages.
• Expertise in Designing and Developing Enterprise level Web Applications/ Portals based on Microsoft Technologies predominantly using Microsoft SharePoint Server [ ] ASP.Net, C# and SQL Server.
• Expertise in working with third Party tools like Metalogix and Sharegate.
• Good experience in Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2013, InfoPath Forms, Managed Metadata Service, Secure Store Services, User Profile Service, Search Service.
• Customized Publishing pages and attached workflows using SPD and Visual.
• Extensively worked with Site Definition, List Definition, Site Template, List Template, Custom WebParts, Connected WebParts, Event Handlers, Audiences, Security, Search and Single Sign On for SharePoint Services • Developed hands-on experience, working with K2 Black Pearl product while designing
SharePoint Developer04/2011 to 05/2013REVLONEdison, NJ
• Oversee the SharePoint Portal Server infrastructure for SharePoint 2003, MOSS 2007 & SharePointServer 2010, worked on user access, application deployment. Support the installation, configuration, security,operation, and maintenance of all web portal servers.
• Performed migrations of various SharePoint site collections and web applications from SharePoint 2003 to2010 and MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010 using third party tools such as DocAve and Metalogix.
• Participated in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint based initiatives(Upgraded Versions, Third-Party Solutions and Integration with additional Enterprise Systems).
• Provide end-user support and troubleshooting of all of SharePoint environments, migrate customdevelopment code to the platform servers.
• Customized Master Pages, web pages and Data View web parts using SP Designer 2010/2007.
• Implemented Excel web parts, Charts and graphs web parts using Excel web services.
• Developed Custom Page layouts, Site templates, Content types, and List templates in an effort toaccommodate the graphic design and functional requirements of the company.
• Creation and maintenance of Sites and Site Collections, as well as all associated databases and services,such as Shared Service Providers, and Extended Authentication providers if needed.
• Set-up and maintenance of Outgoing and Incoming e-mail services.• Responsible for back-up and recovery practices, and maintaining integrity and reliability of accessto information, setting-up and configuration of Excel Services and InfoPath services, implementing andmaintaining search services, including defining search scopes, implementing and maintaining user profileproperties, including "MySites" functionality.
• .Managing site quotas and file size limits, content databases and creating new ones as required, administeringand maintains sites and sub-sites, Managing security for sites and sub-sites, site layout structure and content.
• Ensures the SharePoint Farms is compliant with the Disaster Recovery policies.
• Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections also performed typicalsystem administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup, restore and issue resolution.
• Technical support/development of InfoPath forms, including communicating the location of form libraries,their purpose and workflows.
• Checking for operating system, SQL Server and SharePoint patches and cumulative updates, application ofService Packs and Updates within a predefined maintenance window.
• Provided written and verbal status reports to IT management and be able to effectively set expectations withusers, multitasked several competing requests by gathering or estimating task priorities.
Sharepoint Developer.02/2010 to 03/2011SLNS PharmacyIndianapolis, IN
• SLNS is a mid-size pharmacy distribution company and also holds the stores in Hyderabad, India. The main aim of Share Point is to give a heads to the marketing portal and day to day estimation of sales and forecasting the future sales. Responsibilities:
• Created a sales portal using web parts with the help of HTML, CSS, Java script, JQuery, AJAX and JSON.
• Worked on List templates, Site templates and Site definitions to customize SP Portal.
• Involved in installation, configuration, development and deployment of Moss 2007
• Designed and developed enterprise content management system and Search solution.
• Configured Records Center, including Content Types, Records Routing and Information Rights Management Policies.
• Performed typical administrative activities such as backup, restore, user profile imports, search configuration, service applications management, deploying solutions, creating SharePoint users and groups.
• Branded SP Portal with SP Designer and modified and created Master Pages, Page Layouts, Site Definitions, Navigation controls and XSLT transforms for placement of content to deliver best in class user experience.
• Used Windows Power Shell scripts to perform administration activities like backup, solution deployment.
• Created custom web parts, workflows, and event receivers using SharePoint Object model.
• Developed and tested custom timer jobs and deployed to SharePoint portal.
• Created packages and installed solutions to SharePoint Server using PowerShell.
• Utilized BDC for importing user profile data from SQL Server.
• Responsible for deploying and developing Web Parts using C#, LINQ and Connected Web parts to exchange data.
• Designed and created approval workflow to automate business processes related to several different types of corporate documents using SP Designer 2007.
SharePoint Coordinator08/2009 to 01/2010United States Marine CorpsCamp Pendleton, CA
• Analyze the efficiency existing processes and recommend ways to streamline those processes in SharePoint.
• Develop custom tools and forms based on business rules.
•Evaluate existing permissions and recommend changes based on command needs
• Implement security measures to ensure sensitive non-classified information such as PII is properly controlled
• Document existing processes and develop ways to streamline and automate those processes in SharePoint
• Ensure accessibility and recoverability of information in the MAGTFTC virtual collaborative environment
Master of Science: Information System Technologies2008University of WilmingtonNew Castle, DE, USA