Service Design coordinator with two years of teamwork and executing design projects into an operational functioning healthcare facility. Collaboration with clinical and technical teams to produce operational plans and projects to comprehensively suit client needs. Empowers clinical team members to explore innovative solutions to push boundaries of current practice while satisfying project requirements. Focused on turning abstract ideas into concrete services which serve clients, employees and consumers. Assessed client's needs within established project budget and timeline.
Worked directly for the Group Chief operations officer: worked closely with external partners Accenture to developed the plan for integration of the operational service into the design of the new build, working with clinical team leaders as to how they would use and run their amalgamated services. Assisted with the Operational plan with the three hospital CEOs and Directors of nursing, and project executive team on multiple wide ranging projects such as Winter surge planning, Major incident planning, inter hospital transportation planning and Clinical initiatives such as additional special orthopedic initiatives.
· Facilitate communication between the existing three children's hospitals, the Healthcare Planners and the Design Teams for the new children's hospital and Satellite centres.
· Assist in sourcing site specific clinical and non-clinical information and the co-ordination of appropriate user group consultation in designing these facilities.
· A resource to the Healthcare Planners and Design Team in the development of models of care for the clinical specialties and operating policies.
· Coordination of meetings with clinical support groups, non-clinical support groups and any other service user groups deemed necessary to meet during the course of the hospital and satellite center design.
·Specific department design coordination
Hospital school, Imaging including nuclear medicine, Emergency department, Parents accommodation, Day ward, CAMH's and Public Realm, Wayfinding, and play.
· Key role in working closely with procurement team and clinical staff to identify equipping requirements for both clinical and non- clinical spaces.
· Part of Interior design equipping team to identify furniture requirements for both public areas, Clinical rooms and staff areas.
· Project lead for practical application of the Wayfinding Strategy, signage and room naming aligning with Design team concepts- this included writing room naming policy.
· Project lead for Children's Play areas identifying play equipment requirements for internal and external areas for two satellite center's- this included presenting to external charitable funding groups to seek sponsorship.
· Initial commissioning phase of first completed building
Managed all night duty activities within National Children's Hospital (64 bed), promoting effective nursing and care practice, whilst managing clinical and non-clinical staff to ensure efficient management of inpatient services and busy emergency department. Collaborated with the Director of Nursing and other members of the inter-professional team to manage any issues that occur overnight. Responsible of safety of all patients, visitors and staff.
Floor Nurse in dedicated children's ICU. Medical, surgical and cardiac care 1.
Part-time Student while working full time job. Undertook primary research project exploring parental needs of hospitalized child.
Undertook course while working in ICU as Floor Nurse. Conducted Change management project and presented at international PICU conference in Buenos Aires.
Post Graduate Course in Children's Nursing- leading to state licence
Nurse Education leading to state license in general Nursing
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: