I love helping people achieve what they believe is impossible! As a talent management and human resource professional, I know that companies cannot survive if associates don't thrive. From culture to leadership, I help organizations tap into their talent in order to bring out their very best. I shine at creating meaningful career journeys, elevating performance possibilities, orchestrating talent development solutions, leading change management initiatives, infusing fun into the workplace, and creating an inclusive culture.
· Responsible for the functional areas of Human Resources, Training/Development, and Quality for 600+ Red Roof hotel locations. Workforce includes 10,000+ employees in company/franchise hotels, call center, and corporate office. Provide leadership to a department of 28.
· Assess human capital deficiencies and create meaningful strategies to attract and retain high performers.
· Manage employee engagement strategies and assessment process-implementing programs to enhance the brand's organizational culture.
· Partner with the Executive Leadership Team and Ownership to address current and emerging workforce trends affecting operational and financial performance.
· Developed talent strategies to support the brand's expansion into new market segments (HomeTowne Studios, and the Red Collection) as well as grow internationally (Japan, Brazil, and Canada).
· Provide leadership expertise on the entire employee life cycle including talent acquisition, performance management, employee relations issues, talent development, employment law compliance, worker's compensation, benefits administration, and quality improvement.
· Align individual strengths with organizational needs to ensure organization has the talent foundation to achieve stakeholder and customer expectations.
· Lead employee engagement assessment process, analyzing data, facilitating leadership discovery sessions, and creating action plans to improve employee engagement and brand culture.
· Ensure organizational leaders are equipped with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to thrive in business.
· Create reward and recognition strategies to acknowledge performance excellence.
· Provide business analytics to Senior Leadership on the results and impact of Human Resource, Training, and Quality initiatives.
· Partner with Risk Management and Legal Department on crisis management situations, compliance, ethics, safety and liability matters.
Panelist speaker and committee member for Forum on Leadership for Women Entrepreneurs.
· Responsible for implementation of a progressive learning and development strategy throughout organization.
· Created a Continuing Education Program to ensure organization provided opportunities each month for workforce to pursue personal and professional development.
· Worked with functional departments to create impactful training resources and learning solutions to support brand initiatives.
· Acted as a learning coach; helping aspiring leaders discover and ignite their strengths.
· Accountable for internal communications including: weekly communications to field, employee newsletters, executive level speeches, quarterly brand updates, recognition programs, and maintenance of intranet.
· Facilitated team building sessions throughout organization, strategy planning sessions, and skills-based training sessions for underperforming departments.
· Brand Conference Committee member, organizing multi-day brand meeting, developing creative workshops, and annual Circle of Excellence Awards celebration.
· Member of Brand Standards Committee; leadership team responsible for establishing brand standards and initiatives.
· Executive sponsor of Corporate Exchange Committee; leading a cross functional team to foster better communication among all Red Roof Inn departments, share information and best practices across departments and generate a spirit of cooperation and camaraderie among corporate employees.
· Led Employee Development Department of 14 to ensure continuous learning and talent growth throughout organization of 3,500 employees in 26 states.
· Provided vision and strategy to the training department in order to implement various training initiatives including, but not limited to: Sales and Customer Service Training, Systems Training, Safety and Regulatory Training, Product Training, and Management Development.
· Responsible for development and deployment of learning resources such as job aids, reference manuals, case studies, role-plays, and web-based training to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance.
· Proactively partnered with department heads to ensure alignment of learning with strategic initiatives.
· Coached Trainers delivery of curriculum and analyzed evaluations to measure effectiveness of programs.
· Worked with executive leadership in identifying, developing, and tracking high potential employees.
· Member of Strategic Integration Steering Committee which evaluated department initiatives against the company vision.
· Executive sponsor for Sales Black Belts, an elite team serving to capture and transfer sales expertise.
-2018 Honorary Team Grow Award, Red Roof
-2018 Customer Innovation Award, Ultimate Software
-2018 LearningElite Award, Chief Learning Magazine
-2017 Best Use of Learning Technology, Biz Library
-2016 Best Measured Success, Biz Library
-2016 Learning 100 Award, ELearning Magazine
-2016 Training Top 125 Award, Training Magazine
-2016 Best New Program Launch, Biz Library
-Managing employee life cycle processes
-Business and financial acumen
-Adult learning theory and instructional design
-Human performance improvement
-Building competency model
-Career planning and talent management-
-Facilitating organizational change
-Training measurement and evaluation
· Certified Professional in Talent Development CPTD (ATD)
· Member of Association for Talent Development (ATD)
· Member of Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
· Member of American Hotel and Lodging Association (AHLA) HR Committee
· Member of Women for Economic and Leadership Development (WELD)
· Change Management Certification (ATD)
· Career Planning and Talent Management Certification (ATD)
· Situational Leadership II Trainer Certified (The Ken Blanchard Companies)
· Participant Centered Learning (The Bob Pike Group)
· Creative Training and Coaching (The Bob Pike Group)
· Instructional Design Certification (Darryl Sink & Associates, Inc.)
· Building Competency Models Certification (Workitect)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: