Innovative communications professional and PR native with demonstrated success translating business objectives of Fortune 500 companies into purpose-driven brand stories and strategic integrated marketing communication campaigns across external and internal audiences that build brand loyalty, support brand innovation, showcase industry leadership and protect & enhance brand reputation.
Senior client contact responsible for developing results-driven, award-winning campaigns through purpose-driven storytelling and engaging content across platforms. Clients include The Clorox Company (Fresh Step litter, Renew Life probiotics, Hidden Valley Ranch, Clorox Care Concepts & Clorox Disinfecting Wipes), Jockey, The Dailey Method, Walmart, West Marine and People-to-People Student Ambassador Programs. Responsible for managing and cultivating teams of 3-7+ people, overall budget management and account P&L.
The Clorox Company – Fresh Step litter
· Embedded in internal omni-channel marketing teams; collaborate with cross-functional teams and partner agencies to integrate and activate powerful programs across earned, social, owned and paid platforms.
· Provide strategic counsel and communications recommendations around COVID-19, Black Lives Matter Movement and Facebook Boycott to protect and enhance brand reputation.
· Leverage partnership with Best Friends Animal Society during COVID-19 to underscore brand's purpose to help shelter cats get adopted via first-ever virtual adoption event, full-page ad in Best Friends Magazine, Paw Points loyalty program promotion and influencer engagement.
· Leverage key insights and trends to create ownable experiential programs including “Hot to Adopt,” disrupting New York Fashion Week and resulting in over 155MM earned media impressions
· Create brand affinity by conducting purpose-driven, experiential consumer and influencer brand activations including the “Catdance Film Festival” (in concurrence with the Sundance Film Festival) with over 850MM earned media impressions and 3MM+ video views.
· Vet, negotiate and oversee celebrity and influencer partnerships end to end including overall creative development and execution of content across multiple platforms resulting in an efficient $0.07 CPE.
· Develop seasonal PR strategies and paid media programs resulting in effective media coverage and digital content in top-tier outlets including The Ellen DeGeneres Show,Good Morning America, Associated Press, Wall Street Journal, Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood and People among others.
· Translate brand purpose to internal audiences via immersive employee events at National Sales & Marketing Meetings, Town Halls and Lobby Events.
The Clorox Company – Renew Life probiotics
· Developed the “Get to Know Your Gut” creative platform to launch Renew Life Probiotics to media and influencers resulting in 176MM impressions and “quick wins” for the brand.
· Conducted independent research to validate gut health issues among women; leveraged research findings via earned media and integrated digital assets and executions.
· Secured nationally renowned registered dietitian Ellie Krieger to serve as the credible voice for Renew Life; facilitated deskside media tours to establish brand as credible resource for media.
· Leveraged media buys to extend the “Get to Know Your Gut” message and content through paid media integrations on The Dr. Oz Show and The Doctors as well as in advertorials including People and Shape magazines.
· Utilized Clorox's corporate partnerships with AOL and YouTube to negotiate and create diverse influencer programs resulting in rich video content to ignite social conversations and engagement.
· Successfully launched innovative Jockey bra with revolutionary REALFIT sizing system to national media and influencers resulting in 172+MM media impressions including a front page New York Times exclusive, NPR, PopSugar, Huffington Post and more than 40 local broadcast placements.
· Leveraged fashion stylist icon Rachel Zoe to launch Jockey Skimmies SlipShorts and underscore brand's repositioning that fashion and comfort can co-exist; facilitated a media integration with The Ellen DeGeneres Show to drive mass awareness.
· Seeded Skimmies with top tier print, online and long lead editors and targeted influencers garnering national placements in The Zoe Report, Huffington Post, WWD, E! News, Bustle and Self among other outlets.
The Dailey Method
· Introduced company founder Jill Dailey & The Dailey Method to national top-tier media via experiential pop-up events at the famed Alvin Ailey Dance Studio in NYC; engaged with 20+ editors and influencers including Self, Shape, Fitness, Health, Lucky, Daily Candy, Family Circle, Elle, Real Simple, Weight Watchers, Well + Good, PopSugar among others.
· Created and implemented seasonal PR strategy via news bureau efforts with media and influencers resulting in increased share of voice for the brand, 150+MM media impressions and CPM of $1.28.
· Created media training manual and conducted immersive media training with executives and 65 local franchise owners to extend reach in local markets via traditional and social media efforts.
Developed and implemented multi-faceted, integrated and standards-based curriculum to diverse student population at a California Distinguished School.
Top 5 global PR Agency. Responsible for ongoing strategic program development and day-to-day execution of award-winning campaigns for clients including the National Cattlemen's Beef Association (Beef. It's What's For Dinner.), Visa (It's Everywhere You Want To Be.), and Trinchero Family Estates/Sutter Home Winery. Led and supervised creative projects from concept development to production of effective advertising, marketing assets, public relations programs, special events, partnerships and promotions. Assisted with agency and account P&L. Represented existing client needs while generating new business leads; grew existing accounts by nearly $400,000 in 12 months.
Top 2 global PR Agency. Provided senior leadership, program management and seamless execution of high-profile integrated marketing, advertising and public relations campaigns for clients including the National Dairy Council (“Got Milk?”/“Milk. Where's Your Mustache?”), National Pork Producers Council (“Pork. The Other White Meat.”), Disney, Fox Family Channel, Harley Davidson, American Osteopathic Association and Abbott Laboratories. Conducted analyst relations, financial communications and thought leadership initiatives for clients including Hewlett-Packard and Nuance Software. Nominated by Weber Shandwick for PR Week's “30 Under 30” listing.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: