Detail-oriented Personal Lines Underwriter dedicated to reducing company risk while delivering exceptional and knowledgeable service to both internal and external customers. Skilled in analyzing, evaluating and reporting in an accurate and efficient manner while developing positive relationships with agents, insurance providers. Ability to make accurate and effective underwriting decisions while adhering to both company and Department of Insurance rules and regulations. Ready to offer 10 years of related knowledge and experience to a challenging new role.
● Dedicated Underwriting Property Inspection Team & Approvals Team, assisting team members daily on process and procedure inquires, escalated assignments and defusing elevated Field/DRC situations, mentoring, coaching, process confirmation feedback, relaying compliance rules and guidelines and providing improvements to the business processes to support department growth and development
● Continuously displays leadership abilities during Underwriting Hazard Guidelines development and reviews with Product, team Huddles, Illinois Rehab Letter Development/Process, creation of the Property Inspection Standard Operations Processes
● Assisted with the development of the Property Inspection Training Manual and served as a Property Inspection new hire trainer, as well as providing continual coaching to existing team members
● Successfully developed cross site relationships by working Product and Research Department, Dover Management and Raters on the updating of the Underwriting Hazard Guidelines.
● Led and participated in attending Property Inspection Sales Huddle visits for both Phoenix and Orlando sites. (Huddle visits educated and informed sales agents of the current property inspection process)
● Continually support Investigations (Fraud) Department and SIU with potential & existing property inspection fraud leads and open investigations, while as well being Primary point of contact for Home Underwriting Guidelines for Product/Compliance.
● Process Michigan Rescission Cancellations due to either Fraud or Misrepresentation
● Successfully lead and facilitate bi-weekly Underwriting Calibration meetings through utilizing strong and effective communication skills and managing the team's open dialog as well as refocusing the discussion when needed
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: