Highly motivated individual committed to hard work and intensive analysis with excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills; expert at managing multiple projects simultaneously and proactive nature.
· Working in Translational Medicine, developing multicolor flow cytometry panels for cancer patient samples with vendors – facilitating vendor contracts and sample acquisition for cancer studies.
· Developed biomarker assays for implementation in clinical trials, collaborating with Discovery working groups, Clinical flow cytometry group and TR leads
· Data consolidation for the legacy TR group from all the scientists and performing data analysis on flow panels in spotfire.
· Collaborating with Cambridge ST-TDDT team and Clinical flow cytometry group for assay development.
· Worked with bioinformatics team on analyzing data and supporting development of a centralized data storage and data visualization tool from preclinical to clinical data.
· Worked at Biocon Bristol-Myers Squibb Research center (BBRC), India for a year to setup translational research lab and train group members on basics of flow cytometry, instrument usage on LSR Fortessa and Fortessa X20 and data analysis using FlowJo software (March 2018 – May 2019)
· Executed building a spotfire dashboard for sharepoint website to be shared across all the BMS sites.
· Established scientific reports for targets for ECN submission package and clinical trials submitting in the document management application for authoring, reviewing and managing the documents among multiple users.
· Proficient in Microsoft office tools, Sharepoint, Tibco spotfire, FlowJo, FACS Diva, Graphpad prism.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: