Dedicated Human Resources professional bringing 20 years of expertise in benefits administration, recruitment and staff development. Talented in bridging gaps between labor forces and management to achieve objectives. Driven and decisive with passion for building and retaining highly effective teams. Versed in EEOC and other relevant compliance statutes. Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• Oversaw technical training for Initial Entry Training, international, and reclassification of soldiers.
• Annually developed, maintained, and updated course materials; conducted remedial training and examinations; and evaluated soldiers to award them Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) 13A/13B. While at it, ensure accountability and positive control of test materials intending to protect the integrity of examinations.
• Maintained accountability of computers and related equipment valued in excess.
• Prepared over 300+ entry-level personnel for combat readiness and deployment; validated their job proficiency and military knowledge; oversaw their medical status and records; and eliminated processing readiness errors.
• Designed and implemented a daily fitness plan with associate units and measured weight, strength, agility, and speed factors. While at it, it inspired teamwork and promoted moral and physical readiness.
Veteran Preference: Awaiting Detail: VRA
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: