Results-oriented Senior Project Manager with extensive experience overseeing commercial and residential construction projects; well-versed in contract negotiation, project scheduling, and resource allocation, with excellent track record of timely implementation within the budget and proven ability to lead, develop and motivate effective construction project teams.
- Responsible for multiple commercial, office, residential and public works projects valued up to $20 Million
- Performing ongoing up-to-date project budget tracking, analysis and forecasts
- Work closely with clients, architects and all project team members to help plan, design and execute remodeling and build out of projects from conception to sign off/closure
- Negotiate, prepare and review contracts, permits, drafts, cost estimates, security requirements and insurance documentation
- Ensure projects execution in accordance with approved time, cost estimates and quality standards
- Manage necessary project resource allocation including subcontractors, suppliers and other labor force
- Review and analyze blueprints and specifications to determine project requirements and to prepare estimates
- Lead, motivate, provide directions & training to personnel responsible for project execution, equipment and logistics
- Initiate and maintain relationships with clients and vendors
- Responsible for code compliance and successful completion of inspections and sign off
- Managed small to medium sized commercial construction projects
- Completed projects on time and under budget.
- Adhered to all safety protocols and ensured that all equipment and materials were handled safely and properly.
- Monitored project schedules and flagged potential issues to be addressed.
- Defined clear targets and objectives and communicated them to other team members.
- Held progress and status meetings with project team.
- Directed day-to-day operational aspects of project and scope and monitored progress of construction activities.
- Produced Weekly project update reports for senior management
- Increased sales and brand awareness by designing and implementing, both direct and indirect marketing projects
- Grew company from one location and four employees to four locations and over thirty five employees.
- Designed, planned and managed build out of three new retail stores for company with combined area of 15,000 square feet.
- Worked on supply chain improvement to reduce materials costs and optimize distribution.
- Organized and supervised sales and cost control analysis
- Managed customer relations
- Recruited, motivated and supervised staff members to ensure optimal productivity.
- Assisted in development and organization of business from start up to generate seven figure sales annually
- Oversaw daily operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and staff management
- Reviewed Construction plans and Specifications to provide take off's and estimates
- Worked with architects and engineers to value engineer mechanical systems and improve project costs
Participated in New York City Code Revision:
Construction & Demolition Safety Advisory Committee, NY 2019
New Building/Residential - Condominiums : Brooklyn, NY 2018-2019
- 4 Stories, 6,500 sq. ft New Building Residential Construction
- 6 Stories, 10,000 sq. ft New Building Residential Construction
- 7 Stories, 11,000 sq. ft New Building Residential Construction
New Building/ Mixed Use Commercial/Residential: Brooklyn, NY 2019
Commercial/ Renovation: Bronx, NY 2017-2018
- included managing a 3 project load at cross locations all within different phases of development under aggressive schedule and budgetary constraints
Mixed Use Commercial/Residential Renovation: Brooklyn, NY 2019
Residential/ Renovation: New York, NY 2018-2019
- Park Ave - 1,500 sq.ft / Broadway - 3,000 sq.ft
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: