Netflix Video StoreMay-2019
• Developed a Single Page Application to display the list of videos that are available on the server. Play the videos using React Video Player, mark the video as favorite, maintain user specific list of favorite videos and recommend new videos to user based on the favorited videos.
• Technologies used: React JS, NodeJS, ExpressJS, AWS S3, Redux, Google Firebase Authentication, MongoDB.
Activity Tracker Project [Web Programming]Dec 2018
• Designed and developed an application where the users can register, participate, rate and comment on different activities created by different users. Also allowed users to upload images for events.
• HTML/CSS, Bootstrap: Frontend / Web pages.
Express: Configured routes for GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, DELETE requests.
Text Title Extraction and Naming System [Natural Language Processing]Mar 2014
• Developed a Natural Language Processing project for fathoming the subject of a data, delineating its properties and eminent characteristics and generating its title for future tagging.
• JAVA, NetBeans, Visual Basics, NetBeans.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: