I am a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with a wide range of experience including web application and portal development, client side frameworks such as Angular | React, and server side frameworks .NET CORE | Node. CI/CD/DevOps.
I am particularly strong in learning new technologies, working cross-functionally, and working with high-performing teams through the full software development process. My understanding of complex systems requirements and how they drive the attainment of business objectives has allowed me to hone my skills in working with technical and business users and professionals in diverse business and computing environments.
My background includes experience in the use of Azure DevOps, GitHub, Bitbucket and AWS for Agile life cycle management, software storage, testing, and deployment utilizing Continuous Integration and Delivery DevOps concepts.
As Full Stack Software Engineer responsible for software design, development, and deployment of enterprise web applications written in .NET Core, Angular 10+ and Node.js frameworks.
As DevOps Engineer responsible for Design, Document, Implement and improve DevOps CI/CD strategies. Team:
Member of large team including developers, DBAs, Business Analysts, QA Engineers, Ops, and Project Manager interacting with related teams on new product development as well as current system support.
• Work directly with Business Analysts on software requirements, functional requirements specifications to continually update design and development strategies.
• Work with management, developers and DBAs to implement requirements as well as unit and integration testing protocols. • Work with QA Engineers to complete testing protocols.
• Work to improve DevOps CI/CD strategies.
Integration of systems through to client applications including .NET Core applications, Restful Web APIs and Web services, and web client Applications including Angular 10+, TypeScript, and 3rd party UI controls such as Kendo UI. Implementation of data storage strategy that include SQL Server, EFCore.
Full-stack developer/engineer leading software development, deployment, and management and web application development for both internal and public business processes and customers.
- Facilitated daily team Agile Scrum meetings.
- Defined client software requirements, functional specifications, development strategies, resource estimates, training and testing requirements, and release/deployment schedules.
- Full Stack Lifecycle: SQL Server(s), Integration of Multiple .NET Systems through to Client Applications including Desktop XAML Applications, MVC Applications, Web APIs and Web Services, and Web Client Applications including Angular Typescript Web Applications.
- Developed software for 3rd party API integrations that included e-commerce purchasing, contract signature, Google Maps, email marketing, EDI, and Restful API.
- Created a new procurement software solution for a global site selection services company.
- Led multiple development and support projects for website development, software application development, and 3rd party integrations for the leading educational examining boards in the U.S.
- Overhauled an existing DevOps project for the world's leading marketplace for classic and collector vehicles. Developed a strategy that completed the e-commerce process flow used by customers to register cars for sale.
Primary .NET developer on software developer team to develop and maintain software processes to support IT department. These included:
Creating new public/private portal website for potential, current, and past students and faculty. This involved migrating the current Ektron CMS website to a new structured ASP.NET template driven Ektron CMS website. Worked directly with University advancement department staff on website design. Worked with IT department and other departments to flush out new requirements per-department. Developed requirements documents including projected development timeline and release dates and submitted for approval to each department and finally to IT budgeting team.
Created development and test environment. Worked with team to develop the new website in phases to be tested, modified and finally approved. This allowed for multiple sections of website to be builtsimultaneously. This mitigated increased timeline/release changes caused by site modifications that were approved after development started.
Coordinated release procedures to ensure smooth transition to new website for all parties involved as well as maintaining security protocols required for an academic institution.
Created to student portal on SharePoint platform.
Performed full lifecycle development and release of portal. From: analysis of requirements, procurement of required hardware and software through IT department, to installation, configuration, and modifications all the way through to release of platform to student body.
Developed and supported client websites and custom software. Tasked with creating and releasing new websites with SQL Server back ends for customers as well as supporting current websites and SQL Server databases.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: