Highly motivated Senior Financial Analyst who thrives in high-pressure environments. Strong business sense, good judgment, and excellent analytical skills, ability to work on complex projects with minimal supervision.
15 years of experience in Finance, Accounting & Taxation field with Top Fortune 500 Companies. Excellent financial reporting, budget forecasting, management and and team-building skills.
Advanced computer proficiency in Ms Office Suite
Managed $23 Billion Fixed Assets for Lockheed Martin's Financial Services and always achieved Corporate goals and objectives. Awarded 6 times Journey Award by Lockheed Martin Corporation.
Led and implemented new quality standards for better quality performance and reliability. Improved the accuracy of tax depreciation process that resulted in $68 million tax saving for the year of 2006 at Con Edison of New York, Inc.
Successfully passed both Internal Audit and Big 4's audits. Project Management of tax accounting integration for SAP conversion.
Expanded business development at MIS Corporation to achieve corporate financial goals. Consolidation of multiple disparate accounting systems into one centralized system that improved organizational effectiveness and productivity by reducing multiple entries.
Developed the Allocated P&L model to analyze the profitability for the company, performed ongoing review of the assumptions and presented the results to the management
• Initiated and created the gross margin analysis for key accounts, identified major drivers, trends and issues, provided actionable recommendations
• Participated in the annual budget and multi-year strategic planning process, built revenue forecast model and expense budget template and generated presentation packages
• Prepared and reported on the annual Medium Range Plan and Balance Sheet Review, generated P&L, balance sheet and cash flow schedules
• Participated in the month-end close process including reconciling balance sheet accounts, preparing journal entries, expense accruals, and variance analysis
• Collaborated with the International Publishing Group and prepared the consolidated Global P&L and presented the results to the senior management
• Worked as the financial lead for two Business Process Management projects that improved the efficiency of the go-to-market process and reduced the catalog production costs by $126K
• Represented business unit on 3 corporate initiatives including the migration of Cognos system and the Ariba Procure to Payment system, ensured the projects meet the specific needs of the business unit
• Provided financial assessment for the termination of a contract, worked closely with Editorial, Royalty, Inventory and Legal to develop an exit strategy and cover the financial exposure
• Assisted in the analysis, evaluation, and due diligence of an acquisition opportunity
• Assisted in internal corporate audit reviews and external E&Y audits
Technical Skills: GAAP, Corporate Accounting, FP & A, Fixed Asset, G/L, P/L, Internal Audit, Microsoft suit, advanced in Excel, SAP, People soft, Sarbanes-Oxley, tax accounting, Provisions & Compliance
Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to skillfully juggle multiple competing and changing priorities
Experience in developing financial models, P&L forecasting, and financial statement analysis
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: