1. Yong Qin, Mariana Petaccia de Macedo, [..Renjith Ramachandran..], and Sapna P Patel. Parallel profiling of immune infiltrate subsets in uveal melanoma versus cutaneous melanoma unveils similarities and differences: a pilot study. Cancer Immunology Research, (Under review)
2. Isabella C. Glitza, Cara Haymaker, [..Renjith Ramachandran..], and Patrick Hwu. "Intrathecal administration of tumor- infiltrating lymphocytes is well tolerated in a patient with Leptomeningeal disease from metastatic melanoma: A case report." Cancer Immunology Research, 2015 Nov;3(11): 1201-6
3. Laszlo G. Radvanyi, Chantale Bernatchez, [..Renjith Ramachandran..], and Patrick Hwu. Specific lymphocyte subsets predict response to adoptive cell therapy using expanded autologous tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes in metastatic melanoma patients. Clinical Cancer Research, 2012 Dec 15; 18(24) ;6758-6770
2. "Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocyte (TIL) growth as a prognostic factor in patients with metastatic melanoma." Anas Alrwas, Chantale Bernatchez, Gladys Alvarado, Caimiao Wei, Rahmatu Mansaray, Orenthial Fulbright, Christopher Toth, Renjith Ramachandran, [...Laszlo Radvanyi] and Patrick Hwu. Society for Melanoma Research, November 2013, Philadelphia.
3. "Adoptive cell therapy using expanded autologous tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes in metastatic melanoma patients: Role of specific lymphocyte susbsets". Seth Wardell, Christopher Toth, [..Renjith Ramachandran..], and Laszlo G. Radvanyi. Center for Cancer Immunology Research Retreat, 2012 , Austin,Texas.
4. “Lymphocyte Subsets Predict Clinical Response to TIL Therapy in Metastatic Melanoma Patients”. Center for Cancer Immunology Research Retreat,Nov 6-7, 2011,Woodlands,TX.
5. “Adoptive Cell Therapy using Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes for metastatic melanoma; Results of a phase II clinical trial”. Chantale Bernatchez, Minying Zhang, [..Renjith Ramachandran..], and Laszlo Radvanyi. Center for Cancer Immunology Research Retreat, November 2-3, 2010, Houston,TX.
1) Forget MA, Haymaker CL, Dennison JB, Toth C, et al. The beneficial effects of a gas- permeable flask for expansion of Tumor- Infiltrating Lymphocytes as reflected in their mitochondrial function and respiration capacity. OncoImmunology 5:2, e1057386; February 2016.
2) Haymaker CL, Wu RC, Ritthipichai K, Bernatchez C, et al. BTLA marks a less-differentiated tumor-infiltrating lymphocyte subset in melanoma with enhanced survival properties. OncoImmunology; March 2015.
3) Chacon JA, Sarnaik AA, Cheng JQ, Creasy C, et al. Manipulating the Tumor Microenvironment Ex Vivo for Enhanced Expansion of Tumor- Infiltrating Lymphocytes for Adoptive Cell Therapy. Clin Cancer Res; 21(3) February 1, 2015.
4) Forget MA, Malu S, Liu H, Toth C, et al. Activation and Propagation of Tumor-infiltrating Lymphocytes on Clinical-grade Designer Artificial Antigen-presenting Cells for Adoptive Immunotherapy of Melanoma. J Immunother, 37:448–460; 2014.
5) Chacon JA, Wu RC, Sukhumalchandra P, Molldrem JJ, Sarnaik A, et al. Co-Stimulation through 4-1BB/CD137 Improves the Expansion and Function of CD8+ Melanoma Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes for Adoptive T-Cell Therapy. PLoS ONE 8(4): e60031, 2013.
6) Wu RC, Liu S, Chacon JA, et al. Detection and Characterization of a Novel Subset of CD8+CD57+ T Cells in Metastatic Melanoma with an Incompletely Differentiated Phenotype. Clin Cancer Res, 18:2465-2477; 2012.
7) Chacon JA, Li Y, Wu RC, Bernatchez C, et al. Costimulation Through the CD137/4-1BB Pathway Protects Human Melanoma Tumor-infiltrating Lymphocytes from Activation-induced Cell Death and Enhances Antitumor Effector Function. J Immunother ;34:236–250, 2011.
8) Li Y, Liu S, Hernandez J, Vence L, et al. MART-1−Specific Melanoma Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes maintaining CD28 expression have improved survival and expansion capability following antigenic restimulation in Vitro. J Immunol, 184;452-465; 2010.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: