Results-focused professional with diversified skill sets and career experiences, recognized for consistently delivering revenue growth and new client acquisition. Passionately driven to exceed both client and employer expectations through demonstrating problem-solving abilities, exceptional customer service, detail-orientated multitasking, and precision-focused. Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and CRN tools.
• Motivated and managed team of professionals providing Integrated Case Management and Counseling Services to the chronic mentally ill and developmentally disabled adult population.
• Implementation and supervision of initial intake risk status and mental health diagnostic assessments.
• Provided and supervised various therapeutic counseling services, crisis resolution alternatives, legal advocacy, linkage and referral efforts to alternate service providers / entitlement agencies.
• Innovated product development promotion via the implementation of new program incentives to maximize company billings, restructured existing management tracking process and administrative services to reach program goals in a more cost efficient, time effective manner, increasing overall productivity levels by 25%.
• Recognized for maintaining an outstanding performance account record and exceeding all areas of expectations consistently.
• Strategically customized comprehensive suite of solution-based marketing and advertising programs to maximize clients' brand awareness and digital presence. Generated significant ROI (up to a 9:1) through delivering targeted leads to increase overall earning potential within a competitive ever-changing affluent market.
• Diversified experience across multiple business verticals providing innovative multi-media advertising solutions including: customized premium SEO/SEM, website design including e-commerce, targeted printed media, mobilized marketing/optimization, and social media marketing.
• Proven ability to drive revenue growth, capitalize on New Business Potential, increased new client acquisition, brand loyalty, maximizing retention and referral network.
• Solid project management skills with demonstrated ability to simultaneously multitask and manage several small to large projects in cross functional environments.
• Excellent understanding of the current ever evolving digital landscape, software applications, marketing trends, newly launched devices and technologies.
• Recognized for driving incremental volume, exceeding quarterly and annual sales objectives and stretch goals.
• Awarded for achieving excellence in best overall performance, strongest new client acquisition, highest client retention and increased sales volume.
· Increased revenues by 395% and became ranked within the top 27% globally within the first four months of onset, through social media marketing, authentic positive customer interaction, and strategic recruitment of top talent.
· Established new brand recognition, new client acquisition, and maximized sales by effectively promoting and rolling out new incentive programs and newly launched product lines across the US, UK, Australia, Poland & Canada.
· Built, managed, and grew own book of business through social media marketing, strong network alliances, and retention
· Analyzed analytics and created benchmarks to strategically forecast and plan operational processes to track, meet and exceed employer expectations.
· Worked directly with the Vice President in North America of Sales and Marketing to introduce and promote niche European software solutions into the United States advertising and entertainment industries
· Analyzed analytics and metrics including product performance, growth and consumer engagement via third-party databases and CRM tools.
· Secured, managed, and retained accounts from the European Market; generated significant sales volume increases, consumer growth and expansion throughout Northern America to effectively increase profitability, new client acquisition and retention..
· Recognized for outstanding new client acquisition, account retention, and referral network growth through PR campaigns, SMM, and live product demonstrations at corporate events.
· Presented strategic demonstrations of product lines to C-level executives, with the ability to influence decisions and close contractual retainer agreements.
· Exceeded in all sales objectives quarterly and annually.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: