Experience includes collaborating in team-driven environments to create high-performance websites that customers and business both love. Familiar with applicable design and user practices.
• Involved in the development of the new application and maintenance of the existing application.
• Used Bit Bucket as a Repository and Source tree.
• User Interface: (Angular 6 with Redux)
• Used Angular CLI to create modules, components, services, directives, pipes etc.
• Used Redux store management.
• Created lazy loaded modules to maintain the performance of the application.
• Used can-Deactivate, can-Activate to display the warning or information message when user is moving away or coming to particular routes.
• Integrated UPS address API.
• Involved in QA and prod Deployments in AWS cloud environment.
• Used blue & green deployment strategy to maintain application with no downtime.
• Actively used AWS services like ECS, EC2, load balancer, S3, configuring health checks and used for Splunk for log monitor.
• Working to implement auto save functionality feature to the app using S3.
• Implemented custom pagination and Sorting logic on the UI.
• Implemented and used the sorting directives with in the form arrays.
• Implemented deep compare using ‘deep-equal' 3rd party tool to check the objects while navigating form page to page according to the requirement.
• Extensively used Angular Reactive forms, form Arrays and implemented reactive validations and validation messages according to the requirement.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: