Experienced Project Coordinator offering 5+ years of management experience including overseeing office functions, project status and partners relationships. Adept at optimizing processes, scheduling projects and cultivating relationships with associates and stakeholders. Expertise includes effective judgment and listening skills as well as in-depth grasp of international program operations, while exceeding expectations in partners satisfaction and service quality.
1. The Local Archives' Collection and Classification, 2013. Funded by Shanghai Municipal Education Committee, China.
This interdisciplinary project collected original local archives' in Zhejiang province in south China and to edit, publish them for social history research.
2. Investigation of Suburban Housing in Shanghai. 2009. Funded by Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (STCSM), China.
The quick urbanization in China since the 1980s has made the old buildings and traditional features of Chinese villages and towns rapidly disappear. This project aimed to investigate the status of preservation of traditional buildings and spaces in Shanghai's suburban villages and towns.
3. Connecting Chinese Villages with the world. 2021, Self-Started
Help Scholars and Students in China Study field to conduct the research field trip to rural China.
Design Project (Joined):
Rebuilding the Dinghuisi Pagoda(定慧寺塔)/the Leifeng Pagoda(雷峰塔), Hangzhou, China/ Preservation of Zheshan Pagoda(赭山塔)/ Rebuilding the Jiangan Temple(静安寺), Shanghai, China.
1. Translation Book, A Brief History of Science and Civilization in China, Volume 5, Abbreviated by Colin Ronan, Original Author: Joseph Needham. Shanghai: Shanghai People's Press, 2003.
2. The Temples of Dhyana, South of the Yangtze River Region. Shanghai: Shanghai Jiao Tong University Press, 2009. (With English Edition by Shanghai Jiao Tong University Press)
3. The History of Chinese Buddhist Architecture in the Literature from Han to Tang Dynasty. Taipei: Foguang Mountain Publishing House, 2003.
4. “Shared sentiments inspire New Cultural Centers” ReVista Harvard Review of Latin America, Fall 2018, Volume XVIII No.1, 90-94.
5. “A study of the Family Room-Division Based on Clan Que's Family-Division Book (1750-1926)” Journal of Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Issue.3 (2017):105-116.
6. “The Meaning and Symbolic Significance of ‘Moon-Window'” Literature and Art Studies, Issue.11 (2016):132-141.
7. “Analysis and Discussion of the Pattern of ‘Qing Suo'” Journal of Tsinghua University Issue.5 (2016):100-108.
8. “The Journey Back to Fujian: Incense Hall and the Ancestor Worship of the offering of Hakka immigrants” Modern History Research Issue.5 (2014):152-159.
9.“The Ancient Dwellings in Zhou Hu Village, Clan Huang and Taiping Rebels' Murals” Journal of Tsinghua University Issue.
10. (2013):106-118. 11. “Immigrants, Businessmen, and Conspicuous Consumption of Houses: Hierarchical Area in Upper Ou River” Journal of Social Sciences Issue.4 (2012):158-167.
11. “Incense Hall: Dependent and Independent in Blood Ties-The History of Clan Que in Shi Chang Village from 1710 to 1850” History Review Issue.5 (2011):85-94.
12. “The Application of 'Oral History' Method in the Architectural History Study” Journal of Tongji University, Issue 10 (2009):52-56.
Relevant experience in working with aging society and Medical school students.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: