Loyal, collaborative Nurse with a steadfast commitment to quality care and preventative care advocacy. Twenty-one years of practical nursing experience including all areas of day surgery, maternity, medical surgical, primary care office, community nursing and school nursing for k-8 population.
Registered Nurse current license
Health care provider (BLS) Certification 2016-present
Heart Saver Instructor 2016-present
National Certified School Nurse 8-1-2014 to 8-1-2019
(Most spirited and generosity) Achievement Award
Coursework in Nursing Studies
Minor in School Nursing
Coursework in Autism, Health promotion and disease prevention, leadership in school nursing.
Independent Learning Project: Lyme Disease Education an endemic area
* G-Tube feeds
* Foley Catheter insertion & management of
* Documentation using computer charting
* Wound Care and IV management
* Pain Management
* Health promotion
* Diabetes Care management
* Asthma management
* Management of medically fragile students in school setting
* Management of ADHD and Students with Autism
* Management of Anxiety, GI and GU disorders
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.