Qualified Production Supervisor with 3 years of manufacturing management experience and 2.5 years of consulting experience, including cross-training and scheduling employees, metal accounting and auditing, record-keeping and meeting all production deadlines.
Good team player with the ability to motivate others to achieve optimal production rates while maintaining high safety methods and practices. Clear communicator both oral and written. Strong interpersonal skills, interface effectively with co-workers, management and customers.
- Experience in Managing Chemical Engineering Operations, Electro refining, Leaching
- Good exposure in the area of Audit and Metal Accounting
- Expertise in New Process Development and Implementation
- Good experience in Industrial Safety and 5S training
-Adequate Technical and Analytical skills
- Experience in Project planning, Execution and management
- Good Organizational and Time management skills
- Expertise SAP functional and implementation consulting (Production Planning)
- Requirement gathering by remote meeting with business stakeholders and blueprinting
- Product Implementation support
- Production support post implementation
- Primary responsibilities included planning and execution of De-selenized Slime production
- Improved the Anode Slime Leaching rate from 16 to 31 kg/hr by optimizing the process parameters.
- Ensured zero breakdown by meticulous planning and coordination with the maintenance team
- Underwent 5s training to train the staff in Shop floor and implement safety procedures.
- Played an important role in the design and erection of Selenium roasting furnace
Date of Birth: 31st of March, 1982
Present Resident in El Segundo, CA
Sex: Female Work
Status: L2 Visa with EAD(valid till 12/11/2017)
Hobbies: Cooking, Pencil sketching, Reading
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: