· Oversees execution of HR projects on SAP
. Assists in managing overall integration of project.
· SAP HR Functional Consultant in the areas of, ESS, MSS, OM, PA
· Monitors interfaces from SAP HR to internal and external systems
· Performs reconciliation between SAP and external systems such
· Well versed in various HR processes such as Coaching, Mentoring, Org Management, Recruiting, Training, Performance appraisal, etc.
· Excellent knowledge of HR systems via SAP HCM, E-Recruiting portals.
· Gathers business requirements from customer and relay that information to the SAP partner. Ensured that the tasks are completed for the customer.
· Delivers OM training to employees.
· Create Business Process Procedures (BPPs) for the HR and Time Management modules.
· Assists in configuration of the Time Management module
. Assisted in administration. This included setting up work schedules, payroll rules, setting up integration of time data with payroll, creating public holiday calendars, creating planned working time info type in HR record, creating absence, attendance types, creating absence and attendance quotas.
· Provides pre- and post- go-live support.
· Works with the training team to design, develop and deliver SAP training solution using industry standard training tool.
· Makes recommendations for revisions and made any necessary revision as requested.
· Works project management team to gather training requirements.
· Provides training support to both the client and training team.
· Develops course ware materials using PowerPoint
· Uses the participants' evaluations to improve the training
material and delivery.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: