SAP: SAP R/3 ECC6, Java systems, Netweaver 7.1, Netweaver 7.4, /SAP ECC, BI Security, PO systems, BO systems, HANA systems, BI / CRM systems, EP Portal
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL, HANA
Operating Systems: Windows, AIX, Linux
Worked with the client AB InBev and performed the following tasks:
● Performed Daily System Health Checks
● Worked on Installations of Systems
● Working on Daily operations tasks with respect to the client.
● Performed Post Installation Activities
● Monitoring the Databases of the Client's system Landscape.
● Worked on ADS Installation and Configuration across various systems.
● Worked on applying licenses to databases.
● Worked on Script testing ( Automation Process to Install systems
● Worked on SAP Backbone Activity ( Enabling Note Assistant for Digitally signed SAP notes).
Project supporting Internal KPMG applications across various countries (Brazil, Mexico, USA, Peru)
● Supported an Internal KPMG Application, tracked through the ticketing tools Service Now and Fusion
● Performed tasks on BO/BODS Server, Daily Monitoring, Object Promotion
● Worked on the Revtrac tool to import transports
● Worked on CPM Configurations
Project- Subaru of Indiana Automotive
Received appreciation by the leading client Subaru, a major car manufacturer in the USA for SAP Basis implementation work, also supported them single-handedly from time to time till the final round of Go-Live.
Project activities included the following:
● NetWeaver Version Upgrade from 7.31 to 7.40
● HR Supports Packs Upgrade ( US Tax)
● Central Hub Deployment for the existing landscape by building new front end Servers.
● FIORI APPS Implementation
Project Client - EFL (Eureka Forbes Limited)
● Involved in the Daily monitoring of the SAP system landscape - ABAP dumps, System logs, System Locks, Updates, Background jobs, Work processes, Spool data
● Kernel Upgrade, Add-ons, Support Packs - ABAP and JAVA through SPAM, SAINT and JSPM. Applied Standard license using slicense, Maintenance license during upgrade
● Client Administration activities, eg. creating Clients, Client copy and assigning logical systems to clients
● As part of working on an SAP UI5 Implementation project, performed client administration, including tasks such as:
○ Creation, Copy / Delete / Export / Import actions
○ Add-On installations and upgrades
● Created transport routes for newly created clients and worked on STMS Configuration
● Importing transports and resolving transport-related issues
● Applied SAP Note using SNOTE, capturing the OSS Note in the transport request and moving the note to various systems in the landscape. Worked with profile parameters and changed the parameters. Then restarted the system in order to make the parameters take effect
● Worked with client open/close and system settings upon business approval in various systems in the landscape
● Maintaining system profile parameters
● Performed BR Tools operations related to space management and Database operations
● Have Performed ECC System Refresh
● Maintaining RFC connections
● Worked on portal administration
● Worked solely on an Authorization Revamping Project
● Worked in ECC security and on maintenance of User's authorizations
● Scheduling, managing, and monitoring of background jobs
● Troubleshooting Spool/Print problems, installing Printers
● Performed System refresh including pre & post refresh
● Monitoring active users and work processes
● Installation/Configuration of SAP Router
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: