Project Overview: Implementation of retail module of Salesforce across the retail outlets for B2B Sales; to capture leads and manage appointments, while easily handling off data and orders to the company's existing back end infrastructure. The project I worked on; was mainly based on the Salesforce CPQ configuration, data migration and SAP (ERP/CRM) Salesforce integration.
Environment: Telecommunication (CPNI, CALEA, ETC, TPV), CRM/ERP, Service lightening, SAP, SF CPQ, Google tools (sheets, LucidChart, Docs..), mySQL
Project Overview: I worked in the implementation of the RPA technology in the loan origination process for lending solutions. The project was based on automating repetitive tasks and reducing data entry costs and errors.
As an RPA business analyst , I managed the project from
inception to closure, from capturing high level requirements to leading multiple teams to ensure smooth deliverables.
• Defined and reviewed project scope, performed business relationship management, while maintaining profitable engagement with key stakeholders; to identify processes to be automated.
• I was the main coordinator from the development to the submission of RPA
milestone deliverable, including (PDD, SDD AND BPA RELEASES)
• Worked with diverse teams when it comes to the business requirements identification; including functional and process design, prototyping, testing and support procedures.
• Performed feasibility analysis, complexity analysis and ROI analysis and presented a summary to the internal key stakeholders and walk them through to be design of the automated process.
• Calculated automation percentage in addition to FTE (Full Time Employee) benefit; while maintaining initial prioritization and working on assisted and unassisted automation processes.
• Before beginning the automation; I obtained sign offs after presenting business cases to SMEs. Between the developers and the business, I was the primary point of communication.
• Translated requirements into detailed functional designs for development testing, not to forget to mention; implementation after facilitating sessions with
the solution architect teams. and SMEs. I have also recorded defects that were identified by users in the UAT.
• I have assisted SAP General Ledger & Asset consultant in assets and corporate reporting, and configuration support
• I routinely and consistently delivered weekly status updates which includes, assumptions, dependencies, change requests, risks and defects to business and program manager.
Environment: Banking (Ofec, HMDA, TRID, GDPR) UIPATH, SAFe, Java, SOAP/REST Web Service, API's, MS Vision, MS Share point, JIRA, Confluence, Github, Jenkins, Mockup Screens.
Job Titles Held: