Sales Team LeaderMay 2017 - Current Company NameCity, State
Forecasted sales to management and collaborated to build effective sales team.
Coached employees in successful selling methods and encouraged cross-selling to drive revenue.
Drove sales conversion rates up through effective training and coaching.
Analyze reporting and daily sales trends to make real-time strategic business decisions to drive results.
Train and develop team on business acumen to drive business performance.
Evaluate store sales and payroll goals on a daily basis using payroll reports and tools; make scheduling adjustments to meet businessneeds.
Builds customer loyalty through in-store experience, utilization of social media and email capture.
Support the Store Team Leader in the execution of the short and long term store business plans to drives KPI results and maximizes business
Effective use of technology to enhance customer engagement and drive KPI results.
Contribute to the achievement of all store financial, revenue and expense targets.
Motivate and inspire the team by developing and delivering a compelling vision and purpose which encompasses American Eagle Outfitter's Core Values.
Act as the leader on duty and consistently models the brand customer service standards and Customer First selling behaviors.
Hold the store team and self-accountable for achieving all brand, performance and behavior standards.
Build effective relationships with associates, peers and supervisor to build a high performing store team.
Executes all daily operational procedures and supports the management team to ensure the store audit compliance and shrink results meet
company loss prevention standards.
Oversees and ensures efficiency of all daily operational procedures in accordance with company policies.
Sales LeadJun 2016 - May 2017 Company NameCity, State
Contacted customers as soon as issues arose to immediately find resolution before problems escalated.
Organized store merchandise racks and displays to promote and maintain visually appealing environments.
Used POS system to process sales, returns, online orders and gift card activations.
Offered each customer top-notch, personal service and polite support to boost sales and customer satisfaction.
Contributes to and leads the execution of the store business plan to drives KPI results and maximizes business opportunities.
• Analyze reporting and daily sales trends to make real-time strategic business decisions to drive results.
• Train and develop team on business acumen to drive business performance.
• Managing localization events to drive business and brand awareness.
• Lead and participate in productive weekly leadership meetings that align with and drive the business strategy.
• Proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities to build leadership skill set and enhance individualperformance.
• Comply with all AEO Inc. Loss Prevention standards and provide a safe environment for associates and customers.
• Ensure all associates training and development initiatives are executed in a timely manner.
• Educate all associates on the importance of personal appearance standards.
• Train, develop and coach the associate team; provide appropriate level of performance feedback to increase confidence and capability.
• Drive employee engagement by recognizing and rewarding employees for outstanding performance.
• Ensure that all associate team adheres to all employment practices and policies.
• Consistently assess and provide ongoing performance feedback through real-time coaching, scheduled touchbases, individual development planning
and the performance review process.
• Develops succession plans to ensure career paths for all associates; encourages associates to pursue internal opportunities.
Cashier LeadMay 2014 - Jun 2016 Company NameCity, State
Educated employees on all job tasks, including register use, merchandising and customer service.
Maintained stock within optimal levels to meet expected customer and sales levels.
Mentored new team members on POS system operation, customer service strategies and sales goals.
Reviewed and resolved differences between accounting information and cash drawer.
Helped customers complete purchases, locate items and join reward programs to promote loyalty, satisfaction and sales numbers.
Built effective training and coaching strategies to optimize team performance.
Utilized creativity and persuasive techniques to upsell and cross-sell products to customers.
Resolved escalated customer disputes with special actions such as discounts.
Educated customers on promotions to enhance sales.
Checked merchandise multiple times during each shift and restocked products when stock ran low.
Assisted customers by answering questions and fulfilling requests.
Processed payments effectively and accurately handled cash, credit, debit and personal check transactions.
Counted cash in register drawer at beginning and end of shift.
Requested official identification for [Type] purchases and verified details, consistently meeting strict legal standards of underage sales.
Maintained current knowledge of store promotions and highlighted sales to customers.
Restocked, arranged and organized merchandise in front lanes to drive product sales.
Sales AssociateNov 2013 - May 2014 Company NameCity, State
Maintained organized, presentable merchandise to drive continuous sales.
Analyzed and properly processed product returns, assisting customers with finding alternative merchandise to meet needs.
Applied security and loss prevention training toward recognizing risks and reducing store theft.
Organized racks and shelves to maintain store visual appeal, engage customers and promote specific merchandise.
Worked with sales team to collaboratively reach targets, consistently meeting or exceeding personal quotas.
Educated customers on promotions to enhance sales.
Answered customer questions regarding sizing and accessories and explained how to properly care for merchandise.
Prepared merchandise for sales floor by pricing or tagging.
Engaged with customers to effectively build rapport and lasting relationships.
Associate of Arts: General StudiesDec 2015 Valencia CollegeCity, State
Bachelor of Science: Biomedical SciencesUniversity of Central FloridaCity, State
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
University of Central Florida
Job Titles Held:
Sales Team Leader
Associate of Arts : General Studies Dec 2015 Bachelor of Science : Biomedical Sciences
Create a job alert for [job role title] at [location].