Dedicated, dependable, and well versatile worker specializing in case management, supports coordination, situational assessments, customer service, retail, hospitality management, as well as food and beverage sales, . I'm a compassionate worker who actively listens and builds trust to assist clients and or customers with resolving personal issues as well as achieving life goals. I am a disciplined professional with extensive program experience which ranges from concept to development. My educational background and experience include specialties and skills such as; intellectual, emotional, and or behavioral disabilities, customer service skills, financial management, as well as leadership skills.
* As an admissions rep I was responsible for conducting campus tours as well as panel discussions for prospective students and their families. During tours and panel discussions I was responsible for educating families and students on financial aid, student life, academic programs, as well as residential services.
* As an admissions rep I was responsible for filing application paperwork in a confidential computer system.
* As an admission rep I was responsible for conducting and attending college fairs to recruit prospective students.
* As a team leader I was responsible for educating female juvenile delinquents on current events and the effect of their cases.
* As a team leader I assisted young women with using their life experiences to create a photo project sharing their story. The photo sharing project was debuted' at Clarion University's Art gallery; titled: Photo Voice.
Assisted students from political economy club with planning and volunteering with New Orleans based Habitat for Humanity Trip. I was responsible for a group of 25 students who was stationed in New Orleans for two weeks performing community service by building homes for hurricane Katrina victims.
Cash handling/ retail financial deposit skills
Conflict team resolution skills
Customer service management skills
Mental health direct experience skills
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: