Dedicated, dependable, and well versatile worker specializing in case management, supports coordination, situational assessments, customer service, retail, hospitality management, as well as food and beverage sales, . I'm a compassionate worker who actively listens and builds trust to assist clients and or customers with resolving personal issues as well as achieving life goals. I am a disciplined professional with extensive program experience which ranges from concept to development. My educational background and experience include specialties and skills such as; intellectual, emotional, and or behavioral disabilities, customer service skills, financial management, as well as leadership skills.
* As an admissions rep I was responsible for conducting campus tours as well as panel discussions for prospective students and their families. During tours and panel discussions I was responsible for educating families and students on financial aid, student life, academic programs, as well as residential services.
* As an admissions rep I was responsible for filing application paperwork in a confidential computer system.
* As an admission rep I was responsible for conducting and attending college fairs to recruit prospective students.
* As a team leader I was responsible for educating female juvenile delinquents on current events and the effect of their cases.
* As a team leader I assisted young women with using their life experiences to create a photo project sharing their story. The photo sharing project was debuted' at Clarion University's Art gallery; titled: Photo Voice.
Assisted students from political economy club with planning and volunteering with New Orleans based Habitat for Humanity Trip. I was responsible for a group of 25 students who was stationed in New Orleans for two weeks performing community service by building homes for hurricane Katrina victims.
Cash handling/ retail financial deposit skills
Conflict team resolution skills
Customer service management skills
Mental health direct experience skills
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.