Accomplished Business Analyst with progressive experience gathering technical requirements and preparing specifications. Defines and documents business processes and software requirements for operational reporting, data warehousing and application development. Working knowledge of business intelligence products, web-based application development and high level of computer literacy with spreadsheets, word processing and database software and business systems. Skillful in using heuristic techniques to problem solving under pressured environments.
Project Overview: I worked in the implementation of the RPA technology in the loan origination process for lending solutions. The project was based on automating repetitive tasks.
Key Responsibilities: I managed the project from inception to closure:
• Defined and reviewed project scope, performed business relationship management, while maintaining profitable engagement with key stakeholders; to identify processes to be automated.
• I was the main coordinator from the development to the submission of RPA milestone deliverable, including (PDD, SDD AND BPA RELEASES)
• Worked with diverse teams when it comes to the business requirements identification; including functional and process design, prototyping, testing and support procedures.
• Performed feasibility analysis, complexity analysis and ROI analysis and presented a summary to the internal key stakeholders and walk them through to be design of the automated process.
• Calculated automation percentage in addition to FTE (Full Time Employee) benefit; while maintaining initial prioritization and working on assisted and unassisted automation processes.
• Before beginning the automation; I obtained sign offs after presenting business cases to SME's. Between the developers and the business, I was the primary point of communication.
• Translated requirements into detailed functional designs for development testing, not to forget to mention; implementation after facilitating sessions with the solution architect teams. and SME's. I have also recorded defects that were identified by users in the UAT.
• I have assisted SAP General Ledger & Asset consultant in assets and corporate reporting, and configuration support
• I routinely and consistently delivered weekly status updates which includes, assumptions, dependencies, change requests, risks and defects to business and program manager.
Environment: UIPATH, SAFe, JIRA, Java, SOAP/REST Web Service, MS Vision, MS Share point, JIRA, Confluence, Github, Jenkins, Mockup Screens.
The legacy EHR was no longer supporting new patient records due to record retention policy, the hospital adapted a new EHR system that can meet the requirements.
I worked as an entry level business analyst at Davita INC. The organization was implementing a new human resource management software.
• I assisted business analysts and project manager in requirement gathering, also created and maintained procedures and documentation
• I assisted in organizing and conducting meetings, briefings, JAD sessions and demonstrations with stakeholders.
• Worked with the project manager for planning and organizing the project activities, and in communicating with other business center managers and stakeholders or the project.
• Helped resolving day-to-day technology needs of the business unit with a focus on the analysis of processes.
• Worked with the project manager to estimate best/worst case scenarios, track progress with weekly estimates of remaining work to do; conducting informal meetings ad hoc as needed
• Provided overall project management to multiple projects successfully completing them on schedule and on budget
• Worked with the clients on the final signing process in the User Acceptance stages.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: