• Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
• Cleaned and organized the store, including the checkout desk and displays.
• Alerted customers to upcoming sales events and promotions.
• Welcomed customers into the store and helped them locate items.
• Used time efficiently when not serving customers, including folding clothes and cleaning out fitting rooms.
• Resolved all customer complaints in a professional manner while prioritizing customer satisfaction.
• Received and correctly processed both written and verbal instructions, prints and work orders.
• Obtained appropriate tooling and fixtures.
• Disassembled, reassembled and corrected changeover.
• Built containers and pack parts in accordance with detailed packing specifications.
• Verified part numbers and placed parts in appropriate shipping containers.
• Maintained counts and lifts, shifts and stocks materials and parts.
• Recognized and reported defective material and equipment to shift supervisor.
• Executed the entire assembly process by accurately interpreting set-up sheets, work orders, drawings or blueprints.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: