A recognized leader with 15+ years of professional experience specializing in retail store operations and product development. Building relationships both domestic and globally by providing excellent communication and follow up. Looking for a challenging career to exceed my own and my company's goals.
● Prospecting new business relationships that turn into projects by actively seeking out new opportunities, cultivating those relationships, and understanding when to encourage the client to explore our capabilities.
● Management of top-level information regarding accounts while supporting Project Managers in the development, order processing, engineering, production, logistics, and installs.
● Understands competitive offers and RFP's opportunities.
● Clear understanding of our clients needs and challenges by understanding their business, roles and responsibilities, corporate culture, politics, etc.
● Responsible for all communications with projects, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables.
● Entry of all leads, meetings, and potential opportunity into our CRM system.
● Presentations at Corp level, fixture display conferences, social media, and marketing emails.
● On-boarding new clients thru credit references and accounting setup.
● Responsible for business generation through marketing, public relations, industry events, and prospecting for a new US international start up with a strong presence in Asia and Europe. Bringing on new clients Adidas, Nike, Columbia and many more.
● Project management responsible for overseeing fixture design, prototyping, purchase orders/invoicing, logistics, installation, and recovery for multiple US retail and wholesale locations, along with many fixture rollots. Brands: Timberland, Converse, Shimano, and Pearl Izumi.
● Works cross functionally with many global departments including Asia chain supply, operations, visual merchandising, and store design.
● Sole creator for system processes from the ground up: purchase orders, invoicing, p&l, status reporting, freight scheduling, and weekly call sheets.
● Works independently as the only Rep for BDARP in the US.
Fixture Specialist / Promoted 2014
● Created 70+/yearly fixture prototypes from concept idea, sample adjustments, production, and distribution to all stores.
● Managed a field installation book for over 1000+ Fixtures and acted as a main communicator between our corporate, field, and off-site fixture installers.
● Adhered/balanced a $100K yearly capital budget to purchase prototype fixtures.
Graphic Purchaser / Promoted 2012
● Developed a web-based graphics check-in process for new stores/remodels saving $5K (per location) in recovery costs.
● Maintained and created PO's and invoices for a graphics scope of over 2000+ SKU's (per store).
● Partnered 20+ vendors simultaneously to rollout programs through RFP, order placement, distribution, recovery, and tracking while hitting desired in-store dates.
● Reviewed all store floor plans to decide all graphic placement including large perimeter signage down to POP.
Specialist II New Stores/Remodel / Promoted 2011
● Coordinated and traveled to 20+ new store turnover dates to accept and organize deliverables.
● Trained 40+ field employees on communications documents including visual standards, merchandising layouts, and training manuals.
● Worked independently as corporate point person supporting multiple depts with all aspects of new store opening timelines.
● Communicated grand opening events through emails, webinars, conference calls, & on-site presentations.
Visual Merchandiser Assistant
● Scheduled 20+installs and created PO's for both softlines/hardlines vendor supported programs going into new stores/remodels.
● Assisted in creating 10+ weekly visual directives with detailed field instructions, including planograms, merchandise flow, install, and discards.
● Managed multiple vendor distro lists for deliveries of new visual initiatives coupled with the replenishment of existing stores damaged fixtures and graphics.
● Balanced $75K in vendor paid accounts periodically while abiding to vendor/TSA agreements.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: