I am a dedicated and motivated Sales Account Executive with over 9 years of customer service experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment. I am a quick learner with the ability to adapt to any given situation. I thrive in high paced and stressful environments constantly driving qualified lead generation to effectively generate new streams of revenue while maintaining a friendly professional demeanor.
• Assist Manager with daily tasks and oversees department (works remotely 3 days a week)
• Market and cold call retailers for goEBT terminals (2 hours per day)
• Data entry for new client packets- goEBT terminal.
• Provides excellent customer services to current retail clients
• Assist retail/providers with any issues regarding 1099k tax documents.
• Updated tax information for SNAP benefit retailer
• Coordinates as well as obtain information from mass mail-outs, calls, fax, and emails
• Work with corporations on getting all retail information up to date with IRS database
• Generate 1099k forms for all retailers – 1099k forms are generated to report to IRS the yearly income of retailers.
• Respond to inquiries related to tax information
• Update all findings/retailer information in tax port/convey, power view, RAPS/ACS, and EPPIC for each individual retailer
• Attend weekly meetings with manager to provide updated status on special cases for retailers/corporations
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: