Lean Sigma Green Belt and continuous improvement leader with a proven record of accomplishments in quality and productivity with bottom-line profitability. Strong leadership, problem-solving, communication, organizational and negotiation skills utilized to lead and motivate teams to achieve goals. Exceptionally talented OSHA certified safety professional with vast experience in root cause analysis and safety assessment, a proven track record of handling emergencies along with taking appropriate decisions promptly. Also bringing strong people skills, genuine concern for staff, and excellent presentation skills ensuring compliance with safety codes and procedures, as well as foster a hazard-free workplace.
The OSHA Outreach Training Program provides trainers with more advanced training about common safety and health hazards on the job. Trainers are certified to teach OSHA 10-hour or 30-hour courses.
Over 100 (ICS) Emergency Management Certifications:
● Introduction to Hazardous Materials IS-5
● Introduction to Incident Command System IS-100.a
● Exercise Design IS-139
● Incident Command System/ E.O.C. Interface G-191
● ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents IS-200.a
● Principles of Emergency Management IS-230
● Emergency Planning IS-235.a
● Decision Making & Problem Solving IS-00241
● Effective Communication IS-242
● Basic Instructional Delivery Skills ICS-265
● Incident Command System ICS-300
● All Hazards Incident Management Team ICS-305
● Public Information in a WMD/Terrorist Incident MGT-318
● Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters IS-366
● Advanced Incident Command System G-400
● Continuity of Operations Awareness Course IS-546.12
● Introduction to Continuity of Operations IS-547.a
● Continuity of Operations Program Manager Course G-548
● Public Works Role in Emergency Management IS-552
● Emergency Planning for Public Works IS-554
● Local Damage Assessment IS-559
● Introduction to National Incident Management System IS-700.a
● NIMS Multi-agency Coordination System (MACS) IS-701.a
● NIMS Resource Management IS-703.a
● NIMS Communications and Information Management IS-704
● National Response Framework IS-800.b
● Train the Trainer Active Shooter IS-907
Certificate in Emergency and Disaster Management Lynn University
Member of the International Association of Emergency Managers
CERT-Community Emergency Response Team member
DAT-Disaster Assistance Team Red Cross member
CPR/First Aid/Triag certified
Stimpson is a 150-year-old company and one of the oldest metal manufacturing companies in the U.S.
Reported directly to the company President with dotted line relationships to 11 plant and quality managers
The GEO Group is a Florida-based company specializing in privatized corrections, detention, and mental health treatment with over 129 locations across the U.S.
Reported directly to the facility Warden with dotted line relationships to numerous Regional Managers and Corporate Executives.
The Florida Department of Environmental Protection is the state's lead agency for environmental management and stewardship, protecting our air, water, and land.
Reported directly to the Inspector General.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: