Hardworking RN accustomed to treating diverse patient needs while managing dynamic conditions. Offering excellent clinical knowledge and judgment combined with strong documentation, vitals monitoring and problem-solving abilities. Well-versed in managing emergent cases with grace and efficiency.
* While working on my degree I participated in a preceptorship program at Ranken Jordan caring for Long Term critically ill and/or disabled children from newborn to 18 yrs of age.
* During my years as a Traveling Nurse I cared for children with orthopedic and wound problems in a hospital setting.
* I have strong assessment skills.
* I have worked with pregnant and post-partum women while working at St Charles County Dept. of Corrections counseling them on nutrition, comfort, and any medical concerns that may occur. Also discussed baby care in preparation to birth of their child.
* I worked with numerous inmates dealing with their addictions through counseling on ways to avoid use, assessed for symptoms of withdrawal and administered medications to reduce symptoms, and provided after-care in the effort to maintain a drug/alcohol free life when released from jail.
In my spare time I enjoy bowling, quilting, sewing, crafting, swimming, boating, fishing, and spending time with family and friends.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: