!. Currently working at Freeman Hospital in Joplin, Mo. as RN in REcovery/OCA department since November-2012. There I recover surgery patient's of all types from outpatient to critical care patient's. Before going to this unit within the hospital worked in the Cardiology department for 15 months. Currently have BLS, PALs, and ACLS certifications. Great organizational, communication ,clinical and computer skills.
2. From April 2009 to May of 2011 was a traveling RN doing patient care within several hospital's throughout the United States, including surgical to medical patient care, charting on paper and computer.
3. Worked at Freeman Hospital from Feb, 2002 to April of 2009 as RN in various roles. Worked Oncology/Medical unit as a staff and charge nurse from Feb. 2002 to April 2009. going part time in that unit in November 2002, where I moved to the Admission/ Discharge nurse until April of 2009. there in the Admission/Discharge unit I assessed all type's of patient's coming directly from the doctor's office for admission to hospital, excessing infus-a- ports for outpatient labs, outpatient infusions for antibodtic's, IMG therapy, chemotherapy, magnesium fusions, and calcium infusions. Did do assessments and histories on each patient being admitted into the hospital through this unit. Started Iv's, called Doctor's for orders, close communication with the ER doctor's for cases of emergency care as needed.
1. Mo licenses through NURSYS.com Compact state so my license will work in several states in this area including Arkansas. Would have to get a Kansas and Oklahoma license.
2. PALS provider until 2/2015
3. BLS healthcare provider until 07-2016
4. ACLS provider until 07/2016
Currently working as a RN in Recovery unit at this hospital from simple outpatient procedures from MRI-with sedation, ENDO under anesthesia to minor and major surgeries including critical care patients supported on ventilator. I work full time 36 hours/week.
Worked as a staff RN with cardiology patient's before and after surgery for CABG, cardiac stent placement, irregularity of the heart rythnm and treatments, Monitored on telemetry with readings of strips.
Traveled and worked in Texas, Rhode Island, Neveda and Missouri in medical floors or float pools of various hospital's and sizes. Had 4 to 7 patient's per day and did assessments on each, daily medication adminstration, IV infusions, accucheckes, labs, protocols of KCL, calcium and mag. replacement. Monitored cardiac patients and read strips as floated to various floors in St. Louis, Mo, Los Vegas, Neveda and Houston, Tx.
Worked in Medical/Oncology floor as a staff and charge nurse for a 64 bed unit. Was chemotherpy certified when working at this hospital and did chemo infusions on the floor as ordered. Had to know the CBC with manual diff results and abnormalities to report to DR. Did assessment of 7 to 10 patient's per day., dr orders, labs, and medication adminstration including infusions of antibodtic's, protocols for KCL,
Also woerked in the Admission and Discharge unit for 7 years full time doing direct admits from doctor's office including but not limited to orders, labs, excessing infusaports, starting iv's, gstarting antibodic therapy as orders per SKIP regulations, etc.
Went to LPN and was an LPN for 27 years before going back to school for my RN.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: