- Attentive nursing professional presenting a high level of care. Considered hardworking and driven. Ready for new opportunities to apply exceptional nursing skills in the Neurological and recovery setting.
- I am an enthusiastic individual, knowledgeable in health screenings and treating patients with care and respect for their individual conditions with analytical skills. Well-trained professional with great communication and interpersonal skills. I am a strong decision making individual, experienced in handling crisis situations.
- Board Certified Registered Nurse experienced in adult medical-surgical, chronic dialysis, and children health care. Expert all aspects of patient care with success in working with multidisciplinary teams to create care plans focused on helping patients to recover their health and manage depression. Accomplished in leading unit-based groups to improve delivery of care and patient satisfaction.
- Driven, and hardworking Registered Nurse to demonstrate excellent patient care, medication monitoring and treatment management expertise. Adaptable and resilient with strong attention to detail, clinical expertise and emergency response experience.
- Experienced RN with over 14 years of experience. Excellent reputation for resolving problems and improving customer satisfaction.
- Provided care to 5 Foster children at one time for 2 years. Received a recognition award by Dade County, Florida Mayor in 1996.
References will be provided upon request
One of my favorite hobbies is baking. I love to bake and to look for new recipes online to practice whenever I am free. It distracts me a lot.
Job Titles Held: